Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

7 raffles. One call from shoe palace. Does shoe palace charge over retail?
Shoe Palace has been notorious for either charging over retail (my last purchase from them was the Chicago 1s, where they charged $169, when retail is $160 - they even put a green sticker over the retail price on the box) OR they'll make you purchase some added thing like socks or a shirt in order to be able to purchase the shoes.  

If the WC4 do end up to be retail price at SP, then that'll be great.  Just don't be surprised if it's not.

So from searching the thread i'm guessing no 818 Cali areas called yet??? :nerd:
Just want a pair for me and my girl. Her first Jordan 4

1 MORE DAY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!"

The Nike is central on the Og versions.

It's slightly off to the left on these in all the pics I've seen.

I have a feeling this area is where the bulk of complaints will come. Seems like it will vary on pairs.

With quality control always being bad on a mass produced shoe be prepared for some very bad nike airs

Can someone help me out and Quote me a credible post from someone that has these already about the quality??? I remember a week ago there were some posts and mixed feelings (good and bad)... I haven't bought a pair of retro J's in 10 years. I had the 99's of these and really thinking about coppin... 

edit- i peeped Foamers vid on youtube, these look like a GO but any other input is appreciated

Last edited:
Well so far I've been able to secure a pair for tomorrow. It's all i need. I still have a ds pair of 2012's.

That pic has me thinking I should have never sold my 88s. So beautiful. Also made me smile thinking about that thread and the infamous back door link :D

Last edited:

​
 ​
I'll do a 1999 x 2016 comparison. I unfortunately don't own the OG and the 2012 was never a true retro to me. Never picked it up, thus, I'm omitting that.

I would love to see a 99 comparison to the 2016s. Anyone got pics or a vid?
@MJO23DAN  is the best when it comes to comparisons of present releases to the past. I think there are others currently out there on youtube but best to wait until release day since it's known to be a real 2016 pair.

Yep these sittin depending on where you stay. HOH was letting people get 3 pairs each in men & GS. Also letting people write someone else name down to pick up the shoes. Two things that I haven't seen here in a while.

Got the call last night from FNL Willowbrook. Happy I can you my WC reward on these.

Back
Top Bottom