Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

current size availability through nike...
Still try the app. You'll get the old school Not In Your Cart wait line through the desktop. They straight up brought back the old school desktop option, haha. SNKRS seems to be the only way to go as it's instant once you get pass the airballing.

After 1 hour, waiting on ndc, and the skrs app.  Striking out with eastbay and jimmyjazz.  Several air balls after using my touch id, i finally got it to 

go through.  I feel like i been through a 10 round fight.

Just got em on the app, but really stupid question...cos I never use the app...when do you get some sort of receipt and confirmation number? It's not showing up in my orders after I clicked out of the Got Em screen.

EDIT: I'm so/too impatient. Email just came through.

I hated last night/this morning. Happy I got them, not happy with how this went.

Last edited:

Got through on the snkrs app but have yet to receive a email, how long does it usually take to process?
Log into your Nike.com account and check your order history. You should see it there as pending if it went through.

Last edited:
Just got em on the app, but really stupid question...cos I never use the app...when do you get some sort of receipt and confirmation number? It's not showing up in my orders after I clicked out of the Got Em screen.
i got a confirmation number

All sizes finally gone on the app and NDC.

Been buying Jordans for over 15 years. First pair I wasnt able to get.

Well done Nike.

EDIT: I'm so/too impatient. Email just came through.

I hated last night/this morning. Happy I got them, not happy with how this went.
hahaha same here man!

finally got thru on SNKRS AT 11:09 am i jumped up and down i carted on dtlr and champs but they sold out on me both times i was giving up but i hope snkrs ships ill be gassed

Back
Top Bottom