Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Wow copped a half sz smaller on SNKRS just right before it sold out. Guess better than striking out.

Looks like only Size 15 left on SNKRS.  Oh, well...I know someone at the local FTL...see if I can get my hookup.  Otherwise, I have $220 to spend on other goodies today.
glasses.gif

Wait a minute. Were we supposed to get an e-mail when buying from Foot Locker? I never got a confirmation e-mail and didn't log into my account. Haven't gotten anything yet... My dumb self didn't write the order # down or anything.

If anybody is in the Danbury Connecticut area Finishline still has some left as of 30 minutes ago. They received four of each size.

everytime i refresh on the snkrs app online i see different sizes pop up. #shrug 

just keep trying for those that havent checked out yet.

i nominate myself for ****** of the year.... had a 9.5 and 9 in cart through checkout a million times and it failed each time I put the cvv code... i just realized i was entering the wrong code for the wrong cc the entire time.

Back
Top Bottom