Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So i got through (one size for men one size for kids) by signing into the app first then choosing my size.

This has never been so smooth. I have not received an email confirmation though.

How do you cancel from Paypal? Just tried cancelling my order through Customer service and they didn't let me smh
You have to go to the PayPal website. Go to activity. Go to the charge. Go to the details and cancel the transaction from there.

Copped off NDC with my 20 percent code. $191 after taxes, trying to cancel my SNKRS order now
Tried placing an order off NDC but wouldn't let me because I already made a SNKRS order. I'm just trying to use this discount code!!!! Should I checkout as a guest or make a new account to get free shipping?

LOL at people complaining about buying multiple pairs "by accident", thinking these would be limited and wanting to resell.. ahahaha, good bye to those days

Can't believe the footsites sold out so quickly... I'm still waiting on fnl splash screen but managed to get two confirmed orders put through on different accounts on ndc. They're being tighter with watching and keeping other accts from getting through though, had to change the last digit on my street address on the second order. Hoping UPS will still drop off.

SO weird.... tried snagging a pair thru the SNKRS app, told me 10 times "error processing order" then tried another handful of times on the computer on NDC and kept getting the "One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit." So I gave up and figured it wasn't meant to be. 10 mins later I get a notification from the SNKRS app saying my order is in progress and email confirmation sent. Go to check my order history on NDC and they are threre. Crazy.

true definition of a hypebeast.... I remember cats back in the days waking up early just to practice adding to cart... LMAO :rofl:

I would do that back in '13 to practice with the not as well as manual. For a while the free simple bot worked on every GR release. Tried to get the corks thinking I was slick and failed haha. It was only good enough for regular releases which were still hard to cop manually at that time.

Scored 2 pairs under retail online and thinking about not picking up my Shiekh raffle pair.... Do they block you from winning future releases if you don't pick up?

Crazy. I didn't even know these came out and I saw it on the app and i just bought them cause they had my size up. Haha. I always wanted Cements.

Question for those who bought/have bought from finish line. Why when I pay with paypal do I A. Never get my Winners circle points and B. It doesn't allow me to use my winners circle rewards either?

Twice I've had to email them to get points, I wonder if I can email/call and have them apply my certificate?

Anybody else notice that the inside liner has a very light blueish color to it?

Overall quality is great but I thought that was weird.

Back
Top Bottom