Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

One of the shoes midsole is cracking and basically falling off the other not so sure lol

I tried selling my black v 2000 retro and it sold for 180 but the buyer was a deadbeat the black v was near deadstock intact tho

I should have never tried to wear the fire red v tho :lol:

Size ?

The problem with current 4s are the midsoles are too thick... Nothing like the OG or 99.... They're slowly fix the toebox... Frankly I think mine are pretty short and thin....

Just got my pair but one of the toe boxes has a long ridge running horizontal if you're looking down at the shoe...Its like an inverted crease.

Anyone else have this?

I'm going to keep and wear just because the shoes will get more creases and it won't be noticeable...still a bit annoying considering I paid around $240 for a shoe that is almost 30 years old.

Doubled up on the cement 4s from NDC and UPS decides to leave the packages in front of my door despite a note left, saying to leave it at the main office. Both packages are stolen. FML. Stupid *** UPS.

I honestly think the 2012 wc4 should never be associated about being
white cement 4s & should find another name,
89,99,& 2016 look like brothers same shade of grey, speckles
and the 2012s look like a 3rd cousin

those that slept on these because of having a 2012 pair :smh: huge mistake

Love the fact champs manager wanted to trade 2016 for my ds 2012. Said he liked 2012 way better for some reason. Plus hes gonna look out for me on future release.

That pic above is a beauty...but man....those OG tongues were a crooked mess; would love to see people's reactions if they duplicated that today....

Doubled up on the cement 4s from NDC and UPS decides to leave the packages in front of my door despite a note left, saying to leave it at the main office. Both packages are stolen. FML. Stupid *** UPS.
That sucks.  Unfortunately, I know how you feel.  I had a pair of Js stolen too about a year ago.  Thieves can spot the Nike boxes a mile away.  I have shipped all valuables to my work every since.

Nike will refund your payment and give you a promo code, but it's not anywhere close to make up for the loss.

Nike really needs to require signature to release.

Last edited:
Anyone that ordered of eastbay get two shipping confirmation emails for one order? Hoping they doubled up in error or something

All those AIR BALLS but i kept shooting SNKRS
smokin.gif
lol quote of the day #swish

damn thats bullcrud. happened to me once. driver left it at my backdoor at his own descretion instead of getting a sig like required. i got the text saying delivered and left at backdoor and rushed home from work to bring it inside.

call your local facilitys supervisor and tell him what happened.

Anyone that ordered of eastbay get two shipping confirmation emails for one order? Hoping they doubled up in error or something
quite a few peeps did. the extra pair ended up getting rerouted back or cancelled. i doubt youll get a free pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom