Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

wtf is going on in here? Just went through 50 pages of nonsense and I'm embarrassed for some of the ridiculousness I'm reading. My fault for reading it.

You guys, block member feature works fantastic. I think some of you enjoy the trolls in here, even if you talk bad about them.

My pair arrived today. Just what I expected. I don't expect much. Nothing remastered about these, but I'm still extremely happy I have them. Will be posting a before (1989) and after picture from the same spot I originally took a pic with these on over the weekend. Flame suit will be activated.

and @jessewalls. Damn kid. You played yourself so hard the last couple of days.
You should take a pic wearing the same outfit and bike. That'd be sick. Your grandkids or kids would prolly love that

idc what you post I just sincerely want to know what you expected these to be like when you bought them

sorry.  i come from og jordans, bin jordans, and eight pairs of dons......my eyes and brain has been spoiled...when i cracked these open it was like looking at a ten car pile up with no survivors....my bad...

Couldn't be less impressed by dons.. but if you have 8 pairs you know better than most that it takes 650$ for Jordan to put out "quality" product.. Your expectations should have been 1/3rd what they were for those dons. And side note ya crazy for spending 650 on them.. 500$ hype tax.. I'll take those 9.5s tho..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Couldn't be less impressed by dons.. but if you have 8 pairs you know better than most that it takes 650$ for Jordan to put out "quality" product.. Your expectations should have been 1/3rd what they were for those dons. And side note ya crazy for spending 650 on them.. 500$ hype tax.. I'll take those 9.5s tho..

Same here. Just Dons are ugly af to me. I don't care about the limitedness.

Different stroked for different folks.

yes....i should have known better...its been a long time since buying a general release leather pair of jordans..

yes....i should have known better...its been a long time since buying a general release leather pair of jordans..

If you can buy it at a footlocker you can't expect greatness.

Guys any ideas to fix the fixed that white line near the midsole seems really noticeable from far away...
did u try to clean it off before asking here? id try soap and water with a toothbrush first. if that dont work, use a mr clean magic eraser. if that also fails....just get a black marker and fill in that white so its black like the rest.

i did that with the lowtop 5s that most recently came out. there was tiny tiny spots on the black midsole rubber that either chipped or didnt get painted correctly. u could see the white underneath. i wasnt gonna send them back just because of that. it was an easy easy fix.  i took a perm marker, and just went over those spots. cant even tell at all.

Last edited:
For $220 they better be immaculate. My money was given to them with no flaws. CLEAN GREENBACKS. I see some of yalls flaws and I feel for you. And for the ppl downplaying this are idiots.
u gave them 100% crisp brand new bills with no fading and blemishes? straight from the press? i doubt the money u gave to them had no flaws. terrible example.

my pair from NDC came in earlier today.  love em, smells great to me lol no flaws on mine.  gonna put em on ice for a little while before i break em out.   

When its mass produced in x numbers and sold @ 200$ something each thats made in china for $10 each shoe I mean the logic would imply that these shoes would be made in large numbers at low cost in short months of time (fast)

so the final product looks 2% satisfactory to the 1st consumer
40% satisfactory to the next customer,
75% satisfactory to a different one or veteran customer
maybe 95% satisfactory to the newest customer

All customers have different expectations and satisfaction points. If you couldnt really find a lot to complain about on some nikes and jordans, then its seems the 80s-90s were those times ALOT of NEW people missed out.

remastered =\= original.
Original > remastered all day everyday.

If you live in the remastered era then it depends how much you can accept and/or complain about that decides whether you buy and keep, buy and sell, or not buy at all

The future for Nike is large profits at low costs in quick amounts of time, and its just not possible to make high quality shoes at low costs and charge cheap prices to consumers IF Nike want to be really rich. The Nike of the 80s and 90s had better quality products and lower net worth. Nike of the 20xx makes different (maybe lower) quality products and have a higher net worth.

Back
Top Bottom