Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My only problem/take with this flaws I see right now is sellers who sell fake jordans later on will use these flaws to justify their fake pears as legit. If Nike could have just done their part, buyers wont be fall in to buying fakes from resellers.

Last edited:
Finally received mine from NDC. Shoes don't come with invoices anymore? What if I want to return them?
yes...mine only came with a piece of paper...

it said dear sucker..thanks for you money...heres a jacked up pair of j's that youve been waiting for enjoy

sincerely jb and the employee intoxicated full of glue fumes...

I would hate to see how you guys would react to the "flaws" that were on OGs.

I have sneakers from the 80/90s that have noticeable blemishes, excess glue, uneven cuts, odd creases and dents in leather.

It's a byproduct of mass production. 

Relax, lighten up, and enjoy these.  They're an awesome pair of sneakers. 

got dammit geraldg2309 geraldg2309

that aint even right man. Hope it all plays out for you. Size?
Yeah man. :smh:

Thanks fam. Size 9.5. Was hoping these would sit to exchange but surprised by the demand recently. Even this thread is moving faster.

Edit: I guess not that surprised now that I think about it lol

Last edited:
Yeah man.
mean.gif

Thanks fam. Size 9.5. Was hoping these would sit to exchange but surprised by the demand recently. Even this thread is moving faster.

Edit: I guess not that surprised now that I think about it lol
Did you get yours from Nike?

Mine came with a horrible photo copy with a fuzzy jumpman saying enjoy the OG Cement IV's lol

It's known that either the left or right shoes are most likely made at different factories. Inconsistencies in materials are a given. Yeah we get it, quality isn't as it used to be but sorry to say all your favorite show brands make their shoes in factories overseas.

I wouldn't straight up call you a troll, but a lot of your comments come off low key. Obviously, you know your **** and have been dedicated a long time to Nike products. I know you enjoy pushing people's buttons, but I'd like to think you're somewhat of a normal dude... But something tells me that you're not very fun at parties or other social gatherings lol.

lol....not going to lie...cant say its my fault for speaking what no one wants to hear..waht even more annoying is people dont see the fact of or even do anything about it and continue to enjoy themselves....WTF....

Nah bro obviously you have a lot of knowledge, I wanna hear what else you have to say since I'm not that big of a Jordan guy. I just buy shoes I like for the sole purpose of wearing them.

Tell us more what we don't know, instead of the leather used by JB not being up to par and the lack of quality control lately. We got your point.

Last edited:
i enjoy the smell of new sneakers & have bought plenty of current j's throughout the yrs but the smell one these are nauseating 

It's known that either the left or right shoes are most likely made at different factories. Inconsistencies in materials are a given. Yeah we get it, quality isn't as it used to be but sorry to say all your favorite show brands make their shoes in factories overseas.

I wouldn't straight up call you a troll, but a lot of your comments come off low key. Obviously, you know your **** and have been dedicated a long time to Nike products. I know you enjoy pushing people's buttons, but I'd like to think you're somewhat of a normal dude... But something tells me that you're not very fun at parties or other social gatherings lol.

LOL, there isn't a right shoe factory and left shoe factory...you went left Twix vs. right Twix on the board. :D

Ha ha I swear, different sides can be made at different factories with different production dates.

Anyways, how are people getting rid of the pen marks? I want to be prepared in case my pair are covered with them [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Nah bro obviously you have a lot of knowledge, I wanna hear what else you have to say since I'm not that big of a Jordan guy. I just buy shoes I like for the sole purpose of wearing them.

Tell us more what we don't know, instead of the leather used by JB not being up to par and the lack of quality control lately. We got your point.
like i said its not to force feed anyone its just to vent and those that looked the other way just put fuel to the fire....lol...i was just hangry..im goood..F you anyways jb....

i enjoy the smell of new sneakers & have bought plenty of current j's throughout the yrs but the smell one these are nauseating 
i thought i was the only one who noticed this! 

Any of you guys know how the cement print holds up in comparison to the black midsoles of the bred 4s?

Ha ha I swear, different sides can be made at different factories with different production dates.

Anyways, how are people getting rid of the pen marks? I want to be prepared in case my pair are covered with them [emoji]128064[/emoji]
i just discovered shoo goo. this stuff take out anything without harming the material at all.....its like magic in a bottle...craziest thing ive seen since forever....

I give up on this thread. It's has become an outlet for people and their first world problems with buying some Jordan's.

Im trying to see what people are complaining about on their pairs, i dont see anythhing wrong. You guys are some picky rafikis.

Back
Top Bottom