Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Got mine in 2 days before the estimated delivery without paying extra! First time using SNKRS app.
Easily 4-8 flaws.
nerd.gif

The flaws I have is that the right side is precrease and the left side was a display. I ain't whining over it.

Ha ha I swear, different sides can be made at different factories with different production dates.

Anyways, how are people getting rid of the pen marks? I want to be prepared in case my pair are covered with them [emoji]128064[/emoji]

i just discovered shoo goo. this stuff take out anything without harming the material at all.....its like magic in a bottle...craziest thing ive seen since forever....

I used to cover that on the whole front end of my shoes in middle school when I skateboarded lol. Surprised they still make the stuff

it seem like nike/jb give their best shoes to actual stores and rewards those that actually do more than just order online.  someone told me that they send their best quality to stores first like niketown and HOH etc and leave the rest for online ordering....

it seem like nike/jb give their best shoes to actual stores and rewards those that actually do more than just order online.  someone told me that they send their best quality to stores first like niketown and HOH etc and leave the rest for online ordering....
You seriously think they look through thousands of pairs and divvy them into piles and decide where their going.....bye felicia

You seriously think they look through thousands of pairs and divvy them into piles and decide where their going.....bye felicia
yes. my buddy has a brother that works at nike and deals with jb directly...thats what he told me...he shows me all the shoes that doesnt release over six months from release date before anyone knows they even exist from foams to jordans. he even can order pe colorways if he wanted to...

its the same way they seperate b grades to legit pairs to be sold...quality control and the best manufactured sneakers go to actual stores and to the buyers that do more than order online to the shops that are in high hot spots that alot of people shop at ie NTSF and HOH...

its the same way they seperate b grades to legit pairs to be sold...quality control and the best manufactured sneakers go to actual stores and to the buyers that do more than order online to the shops that are in high hot spots that alot of people shop at ie NTSF and HOH...

Whats your reason with those individual who bought their pears with flaws in store? It slipped? I smell bs in your claims.

Last edited:
How close was the grey used on 2016 pair compared to the 89s? Does anyone own a pair of the 89s or seen them in person/pictures? I know it's difficult to tell now due to age.

Whats your reason with those individual who bought their pears with flaws? It slipped? I smell bs in your claims.
not all 100% of the shoes can be 100% flawless.  all i know is that the best batches of shoes first go to the major shoe stores in the major cities and stores that promote the most revenue for nike/jb and of course nike/jb would like to reward them with some fresh pair of j's...

yes...you must be right and i like to make up BS just for kicks and giggles.....ok..

the funny thing is, I think you do say stuff for ***** and giggles. I think I can speak for a lot of people here.

Your posts are all over the place fam. Just so inconsistent. Like there are 4 different people posting under your screen name. There are posts of yours where I think "you know, this dude has a great point." But then you say stuff like this that makes me snap out of it.

Imagining JB allocating the "good pairs" to certain retailers just sounds so ridiculous. How many hundreds of thousands of pairs did they make with this release? Somebodies are in the warehouse saying these go to NT, these go to HOH, but send these fugazi's to Sport Chalet?

View media item 1916103
You own 4 DS pairs of '99 and multiple Just Dons and you believe this?

Back
Top Bottom