Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

100% chance I double on the breds as well. I LOVE the wc, but the breds are a million times better, just in my own opinion.

Both colorways have things that set them apart from the rest. On the WC, it's really the classic speckled cement paint that looks just like a used sidewalk. On the BC it's all about the contrast between the black and that cement color with red accents on the sole. Both are really masterpieces. Tinker is an artist. How he could design basketball shoes of all things that not only had the performance for their time, but would turn out to be perfect, timeless, casual sport shoes is ridiculous. There are lots of sick Js but 3s and 4s are really the only ones you can dress up apart from the XI. Everything else looks like a basketball shoe (i.e. 2s,6s,9s,10s,13& up) not that that's a bad thing. Nearly every Jordan after 14 is a pure basketball shoe and really have little casual appeal. Besides MJ wearing these I think that's why the 3s & 4s have remained so popular. They have mass appeal that transcend the world of basketball and MJ.

What happened to the NTer that had his box stolen from his porch? I have been lucky and not had to suffer through that pain...but im curious...what is his plan of action? Will ndc or ups refund him? Anyone had to deal with that before?
It happened to me last year.  NDC will refund after a week of investigation and also offer a promo code.

Don't let this happen to you.  Have it shipped to an address where a person will be available to accept the package.

he will   get his money back...  but  this is why  you don't put notes on the door  informing  the world  "Hey i am getting a package"

Lol the note on my door says "Do Not leave any packages by the door."

Got my SNKRS pair today, and my Villa pair is better b/c there's not any pre-creasing, but overall I got 2 good pairs

For a sneaker I love dearly, I don't have many of them.

In reality, I've let go of quite a few due to doubling up and paint cracking.

View media item 1916916

Here's to hoping Black Friday brings more Nike Air goodness. :nthat:

Be happy with what you got man! I would love to have all of those 3s & 4s in rockable condition. Especially all those 3s and the bred/fire red 4s. I only have the CG & Flip 3s and the Black cat IVs and 2 of the WCs right now.

Lol the note on my door says "Do Not leave any packages by the door."

Got my SNKRS pair today, and my Villa pair is better b/c there's not any pre-creasing, but overall I got 2 good pairs
A   lot  of  UPS  drivers dont read  signs  on people's doors. they just leave it    and that sign  tells everyone in  your hood  that  your getting a package and to look out for it.

A   lot  of  UPS  drivers dont read  signs  on people's doors. they just leave it    and that sign  tells everyone in  your hood  that  your getting a package and to look out for it.

Yeah at first dude kept leaving packages there anyway, but I contacted UPS and now he knows not to leave em there. If anything, he'll leave them with my super

@lecorsaire

Very true. Repped. I will be wearing a courduroy sport coat, black levis, and my black cements to a very casual wedding next month.

Not MY wedding, mind you. I wore the regular monkey suit like everyone else.

I'm convinced some of you dudes did not even plan on wearing your pair with the non existent flaws some of you showing on ur pairs lol
roll.gif

My girl's 1st pair and my 2nd courtesy of shoe palace. Included 2 of those stickers that we've seen others post and also 2 Jordan themed magazines. Wasn't expecting that. My SNKRS pair arrived about 15 minutes prior to this. Both ordered on Saturday.

Just waiting on the Villa order that I jumped on from the other day. Props to the NT member who posted that link up!

i see a lot of disagreement with the reasons for doubling up,,
not all shoes are worthy of a double up and these 2016 wc4s are definitely in that discussion,
my reasons is for wearing one pair without having to worry to mich about creases, scuffs, or wearing them whenever i like since i have a DS pair on ice waiting for there turn for that special moment

I always double up on a shoe I really like, but what's funny is my first pair always lasts me it's like I never need to or get to have a chance to wear the 2nd DS pair. I think I may stop doubling up because of that to save money lol. I think 1 pair can last you a long while.

Last edited:

if i order a bad pair from VIlla, would i be able to return them to Nike?
Only for a voucher.
u mean full refund and a discount code? i just returned a pair to Villa. came with stains all on the laces. most likely a pair tried on by customers in their store because i also see bits of dirt on the soles. most flaws i can deal with. there will always be flaws. these r mass produced. but dirty kicks? nah. thats not a manufacturing flaw. thats the person trying them on, dirtying the laces, and not wanting to buy em.

IMO if a custy tries kicks on, and they somehow got them dirty during the process, they need to buy em. dont take em back to the stockroom and pass dirty shoes onto the next guy.

Last edited:
Thought EB credited my bank acct but it was debited.

Had to call the cc verification process to expedite shipping. Lady said I should get it by Monday
mean.gif

Phone ordered on a Monday. Terrible turnaround.

Got my pair today, pretty much flawless

The leather is pretty much what I expected. A little on the thin side, but very nice. Reminds me of my laser 1's.
I think this leather will patina very well after a lot of wears.
New sock liner/insoles are a nice upgrade.

These should be very comfortable after breaking them in.

Back
Top Bottom