Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

"couldn't care less"
haha you're right, but as far as I know some people write "could"  instead, as a way of actually overemphasizing that they "couldn't" care less... Anyway, English is not my native language, so I may be totally wrong...
laugh.gif

Just got my snkrs pair.. Quick inspection n they look pretty good...will check em thoroughly later. Wish i would have gone half size down tho.
Now just waiting on the eastbay phone order from Monday.

Look at the bottom shoe, the stitching starts coming together. In comparison to the upper shoe it stays consistent all the way across.

My pears alot worst than that..those you wont notice that from a far cuz its straight...have you seen the stitching flaws at the back of my rightshoe...all the "U" shape is fcked up..the inner is jacked up and dips down and whats even worst is the endin where the U stitched go to the side is fckin crooked..check my previous posts if you wanna see the major on my right shoe.
View media item 1915999View media item 1916001

Last edited:
Everyone in this thread has OCD with all these complaints about imperfections you'd only be able to see if you held a magnifying glass to your sneakers. It's not that big of a deal if your sneakers have a glue stain, tiny scuff, or slightly off centered Nike Air. There are people in this world with no shoes on their feet at all, and ya'll crying over a loose thread hanging off a seam. Nothing in life is perfect, so deal with it.

I agree 100%! And all the crying about how different they are than the originals or 99's. Bottom line, NONE of Nike's **** is produced in the same country as the originals let alone the same factories. One last thing, I'd be willing to bet about 70% of the people posting weren't even alive in the 80's so instead of *****in about what's wrong with the kicks feel greatful and blessed that you get to rock the style of an era I was blessed to grow up in.

SNKRS pair came in and I'm happy with them.

now just need an updated bred pair (mine are starting to crumble) and nike to bring back the bc3's w/ nike air 
nerd.gif

I agree 100%! And all the crying about how different they are than the originals or 99's. Bottom line, NONE of Nike's **** is produced in the same country as the originals let alone the same factories. One last thing, I'd be willing to bet about 70% of the people posting weren't even alive in the 80's so instead of *****in about what's wrong with the kicks feel greatful and blessed that you get to rock the style of an era I was blessed to grow up in.

If you only had this, you wont be saying thatView media item 1915999View media item 1916001

The new retros all seem to have shinier/luster in the shoe.  Whether it be the paint, or the shoe material itself.

The grey and the speckle look a bit too vibrant for me as whole, but this is a norm on retros, not just the cement IVs.

If you only had this, you wont be saying thatView media item 1915999View media item 1916001

Trust bro, over the 27 years I've been wearing Jordan's I've seen and bought some bad ones but at the end of the day, they're just shoes. Nobody is gonna check them out on your foot and notice that. Like I've said before these are made 250 to 500 thousand pairs at a time in some Chinese sweat shop, unfortunately things are going to get messed up. If you're really that salty about it, send them back. But you won't, so my advice suck it up and wear em

Last edited:
Trust bro, over the 27 years I've been wearing Jordan's I've seen and bought some bad ones but at the end of the day, they're just shoes. Nobody is gonna check them out on your foot and notice that. Like I've said before these are made 250 to 500 thousand pairs at a time in some Chinese sweat shop, unfortunately things are going to get messed up. If you're really that salty about it, send them back. But you won't, so my advice suck it up and wear em

Go show me your collection of defective jordans and ill believe youre keeping it and not exchanging to less flawed and please dont start grabing random pictures thats not yours.

Yeah im salty that my pears has flaws but i dont like people saying to suck it up and go return it if you dont want it. Lol. You bought jordan because you want a quality and nice shoe. Id love to return this pears if i could secure another one. i know you wont return this pears either with flaws if you cant secure one.

Last edited:
Almost a week after rd and thread still moving like crazy... Damn thought there were multiple restocks. lol

Go show me your collection of defective jordans and ill believe youre keeping it and not exchanging to less flawed and please dont start grabing random pictures thats not yours.

Yeah im salty that my pears has flaws but i dont like people saying to suck it up and go return it if you dont want it. Lol. You bought jordan because you want a quality and nice shoe. Id love to return this pears if i could secure another one. i know you wont return this pears either with flaws too if you cant secure another one.

nah man we buy jays cause everyone else does it...

Yeah im salty that my pears has flaws but i dont like people saying to suck it up and go return it if you dont want it. Lol. You bought jordan because you want a quality and nice shoe. Id love to return this pears if i could secure another one. i know you wont return this pears either with flaws too if you cant secure another one.

You might not like that response but those are your options. I'm not against you, if we want to be in the game then we definitely ought to be prepared to recieve f***ed up shoes. It happens every release, yet here we all are still buying em up. And to answer your other question when I started getting Jordan's it wasn't cause I was looking for a nice shoe, I wanted them because Mike wore them, period! Nowadays it's a mass produced sneaker that is going to have flaws because the more you produce the greater the likely hood of mistakes. That's why you don't see flaws very often in other Nike products. And now I wear them because I love the style from my childhood.

You might not like that response but those are your options. I'm not against you, if we want to be in the game then we definitely ought to be prepared to recieve f***ed up shoes. It happens every release, yet here we all are still buying em up. And to answer your other question when I started getting Jordan's it wasn't cause I was looking for a nice shoe, I wanted them because Mike wore them, period! Nowadays it's a mass produced sneaker that is going to have flaws because the more you produce the greater the likely hood of mistakes. That's why you don't see flaws very often in other Nike products. And now I wear them because I love the style from my childhood.
It sure didnt sound right man. All what every person who isnt lucky enough to get flawless shoes wanted to hear is little sympathy and respect.. You dont just go say to them to suck it up and leave with it. And you expect happy responds you just disrespected a guy. Youve only fueled the fire bro. I didnt came here to argue and i know we didnt came here to argue over flaws that we didnt make. Its just this thread needs respect to the less fortunate like us who got flawed shoes. Man i hope i can buy another pair so i can put this salty behind. I really hate getting a defective pair.

Last edited:
after taking a  really taking a good close look and feel of them,

they do have SYNTHETIC leather.........   on the tongue.  thats it.

so anybody that thinks that these are covered in synthetic leather, take a good close look, especially the tongue. 

and compare with the rest of the shoe.

its pretty obvious if you actually have these in hand.  

Back
Top Bottom