Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

where does it say it's real leather? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm trying to wrap my
I'm in the same boat (EB Monday phone order). Hopefully you got a shipping confirm. I never got one, and so I called them yesterday and they said my order was on hold because they needed to verify my account. They said I should expect them by the 24th if not sooner.
Someone else on here mentioned the same about verification on a account as well.
Just figured I would let you know.

Yea got tracking number next day should be here Monday..
Hopefully yours come in soon.

After checking em thoroughly they look pretty good no major flaws.im pretty happy with the first pair.
Threw in some shoe shields for a better fit. Don't wanna go searching for a 7.5

Last edited:

and youre also quoting everytime somebody mentions the leather just to say the same ish about it. they didnt even have to mention you. annoying.
I thought I was only responding to people quoting me. If someone says something smart then the statement should be quoted. This should be to inform people and they should also realize that everything they think is not 100% correct and they should no get defensive when it happens.
anyone know where the eyeroll emoticon is?

I was literally hitting add to cart on the track pad and then enter to dismiss the not available popup instantly.  I probably did about 30 of those a minute for what seemed like 10 minutes.  It did cart once and I lost it going to checkout before I got it the 2nd time.  I also had to setup an account as quick as possible because I didn't have one.

Lol just spam away.

The7onius The7onius i cropped my pickup pic cuz u didnt want to see an adidas yeezy/box in this thread :lol:
:lol: Nah don't do it.

and youre also quoting everytime somebody mentions the leather just to say the same ish about it. they didnt even have to mention you. annoying.

I thought I was only responding to people quoting me. If someone says something smart then the statement should be quoted. This should be to inform people and they should also realize that everything they think is not 100% correct and they should no get defensive when it happens.
Stevedensmore is that you? You behave just like him.

Last edited:
Cmon guys.... Let's just drop it. We are talking in circles now.
The Steve guy.... His act had been going on for months.

Pleather or leather. It doesn't matter

I posted like 100 pages back that Nike lists these as real leather, while FNL lists them as synthetic; I trust Nike as that would be a lawsuit waiting to happen.  Loving my pair; plan to wear them asap!

Still waiting for feedback as to whether the FNL waterproofing should go on the mesh, or if that should be avoided b/c the chemicals could actually cause discoloration.  How often do you guys respray?  I tend to do it once prior to wearing them, then never again.  Maybe doing it at all is a waste if it's not repeated regularly?  (I'm not hard of my shoes, so shoes in my rotation that I wear for a year, for example, tend to look brand new (aside from the outsole and normal creasing...i.e. minimal to no scuffs or dirt, and never worn in wet weather).

Bruh I ain't never put a flourescent light on any of the 300+ shoes I have. If u decide to do so fine.

Dude, no one "put" a light on it. You know how people have a lamp or maybe a ceiling fan with light bulbs in it? That's it. Artificial light. Not the sun.

Just a light. Forget I said fluorescent.

Still waiting for feedback as to whether the FNL waterproofing should go on the mesh, or if that should be avoided b/c the chemicals could actually cause discoloration.  How often do you guys respray?  I tend to do it once prior to wearing them, then never again.

i spray em before the first wear...plus every now and then when cleaning them...maybe a couple times a year total

i've always avoided the mesh so as to avoid discoloring the cloth mesh behind the latex caging...but never really thought about it yellowing
the caging

and when i say spray...i mean i spray a rag or buffing sponge and apply it with dat...i never spray stuff directly on the shoe

Last edited:
I posted like 100 pages back that Nike lists these as real leather, while FNL lists them as synthetic; I trust Nike as that would be a lawsuit waiting to happen.  Loving my pair; plan to wear them asap!

Still waiting for feedback as to whether the FNL waterproofing should go on the mesh, or if that should be avoided b/c the chemicals could actually cause discoloration.  How often do you guys respray?  I tend to do it once prior to wearing them, then never again.  Maybe doing it at all is a waste if it's not repeated regularly?  (I'm not hard of my shoes, so shoes in my rotation that I wear for a year, for example, tend to look brand new (aside from the outsole and normal creasing...i.e. minimal to no scuffs or dirt, and never worn in wet weather).

Exactly the same with me only I use Vans spray. I'm going to re apply every 10 wears which is honestly a year or more for most of my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom