Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

View media item 1919966 A week later and I finally get to look at my pair. Fresh out the UPS packaging. Beyond pleased with my pair, almost perfect. Comfort and fit might be better than the Oreo's. Nike Tech Fleece pants with these are the wave.

i really wish they would re-release all of the OG gear from back in the day. I'd have a lot and rock the matching suit like I was Tony Soprano and his boys, no damns given.

Man I had this black Flight sweatshirt that came out back in the day that I wore with the Black/Cement Grey IV's and they've never released it again. Bums me out. I used to wear that thing daily :lol:

i wear techflecce pants all the time, i have like 15 pairs tho
laugh.gif
i have 1 pair of tech fleece joggers and didnt like how they fit. i have larger athletic thighs but the pair i got fit too snug on my thighs. the next size up may looser on my thighs but will mostlikely be too long and look baggy. i dont like that baggy look with joggers.

i bought a pair of $20 joggers fromn eastbay, and they fit really well. go figure lmao

Last edited:
yo, whered u get the baby blue ones? i may give tech fleece another try for those

those were from last spring and they have volt heathering and its a darker blue than baby blue , they have some baby blue on the nike site right now tho

yo, whered u get the baby blue ones? i may give tech fleece another try for those
those were from last spring and they have volt heathering and its a darker blue than baby blue , they have some baby blue on the nike site right now tho
im about to go look and pull the trig on a pair if i like em. im gonna order them a sizelarger than my first pair and see how it goes. love nikes return policy.

Back
Top Bottom