Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

WTF they crease easier then the '12's LMAO

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Welp, local Finishline had another shipment come in. Snag another 11.5 and sold my defected pair to someone local. He wasn't to crazy about the wrinkle on the side. So win win. Thank you for my master 12 money.

Last edited:

this is how people who know what's up & actually experienced the '90s rocked em with track pants/warm up pants or NT denim looks way cleaner then the nut huggin joggers/wrangler cowboy fit this generation thinks is so cool this is the best on feet pic yet
Can't get with this look at all. Don't know how it's clean either.. I mean half the damn shoe is covered 
laugh.gif

[thread="627620"]Quote:[/thread]
First rock. Laced up like I did back in 1999 with the black cement.
View media item 1919893

#ntjoggers
this is how people who know what's up & actually experienced the '90s rocked em with track pants/warm up pants or NT denim looks way cleaner then the nut huggin joggers/wrangler cowboy fit this generation thinks is so cool this is the best on feet pic yet
uh no

Not true,(or false, just an opinion
smile.gif
) I wore them in the 90's and they look better with tapered pants (jeans / sweat pants etc) because you can actually see Tinker's glorious masterpiece.

Last edited:

NT denim? Track/warm up pants? Cmon bro, we all know the 1700s had the best fashion sense. I'll personally be rocking mine with these babies that I've been saving in my closet for quite a while. Deadstock too

View media item 1920243

Lmao funniest thing I heard in a while worst shot evee

60 hrs a week making close to six figures... guess you living that minimum wage life lol
once you make 6 figures, 60 hrs a week is expected of you, esp if youre just reaching that level - not sonning - just letting ya know.  Still a plethora of red flags throughout his argument - but 60 hrs for 6 figures/being bored af on call so constantly on NT for a week or so def checks out 
i wear techflecce pants all the time, i have like 15 pairs tho
laugh.gif
show me your ways.  I literally have had them as my background for 2 years and still dont have a pair.
I agree.

Beware my math is for example only

The way I explain it was that they made a million pairs for a million eventual buyers. That's all good, everyone gets a pair.

But I think 250,000 people bought multiples (guilty). So 750,000 people that would have bought over the next year (if they had sat) missed out.

A quarter of the people hold all the pairs.
You said it better than me.  This is exactly what I was trying to illustrate.

NT denim? Track/warm up pants? Cmon bro, we all know the 1700s had the best fashion sense. I'll personally be rocking mine with these babies that I've been saving in my closet for quite a while. Deadstock too
you not about that swashbuckle life dog.. jk these are kind of dope.. hopefully the smithsonian gets a restock

Not sure if you are saying all TF wearers wear them snug/tight but not everyone does. Like I'm def not about that legging fleece life.
They are comfy and my wife likes them so it's a win win for me.
I still wear my NTdenim sometimes especially when I dress casually for work and I'm a big hater of skinny jeans.

We all have different preferences tho. I just know my "era" has come and gone so I finally know what my dad meant when he used to rant about how I dressed when I was a kid :lol:

Not sure if you are saying all TF wearers wear them snug/tight but not everyone does. Like I'm def not about that legging fleece life.
They are comfy and my wife likes them so it's a win win for me.
I still wear my NTdenim sometimes especially when I dress casually for work and I'm a big hater of skinny jeans.

We all have different preferences tho. I just know my "era" has come and gone so I finally know what my dad meant when he used to rant about how I dressed when I was a kid
laugh.gif
these new fashion trends are a little too flamboyant for my taste the thing is most on here laugh about wearing that vick jersey & some relaxed/loose fit denim aka NTdenim but that is something i would still rock.my overall mind state is stuck in the '90s when it comes to clothing & things that still interest me.the 90's doesn't embarrass me at all it's the coolest time period in my opinion.even tho these little young bucks don't like to show respect or pay homage to the 90's era they don't realize how much they're still influenced by it.i wonder what this generation will think when they're grown & look back and realize they dressed like a whole bunch of little girls end of rant.

Last edited:
These are great, not many pairs anymore that I can put on feet thT take me back to my youth.....these give me that feeling...

View media item 1920322

Exodus circa 1989 the year of the shoes release. Looks like these were always fashionable with "leggings"...

I don't think they were considered anything close to "fashionable". Jordan's were the fashion and everyone caught on. I never wore that tight stuff and I was born in the late 70's. These kids nowadays will look back and see the dressed like their little sister.

i used to wear grey khakis with my 99 and fold the bottom to taper the ends tight just like thy taper the joggers now. never was a fan of the open end joggers as it would cover most of the shoe and that loose fit straight leg look.

people used to roll one leg of their track pants up to their calf and laeve the other side normal.

todays style hasnt really changed. people still wear athletic gear and sweats with jordans. the only thing this generation added were those long aass shirts and when you come to think about it probably came from wearing long white tees

nothings really changed to be honest. this generation has just upgraded everything that was invented in the 80's and 90's. this generation needs to start getting more creative and come up with new styles that was not done in the 80's and 90's....

I don't think they were considered anything close to "fashionable". Jordan's were the fashion and everyone caught on. I never wore that tight stuff and I was born in the late 70's. These kids nowadays will look back and see the dressed like their little sister.

Well that's probably right. If you was born in the late 70's, your fashion would be right about when the baggy stuff came in....late 80's early 90's.
It always takes a few years for some old fashion to leave.

i used to wear grey khakis with my 99 and fold the bottom to taper the ends tight just like thy taper the joggers now. never was a fan of the open end joggers as it would cover most of the shoe and that loose fit straight leg look.

people used to roll one leg of their track pants up to their calf and laeve the other side normal.

todays style hasnt really changed. people still wear athletic gear and sweats with jordans. the only thing this generation added were those long aass shirts and when you come to think about it probably came from wearing long white tees

nothings really changed to be honest. this generation has just upgraded everything that was invented in the 80's and 90's. this generation needs to start getting more creative and come up with new styles that was not done in the 80's and 90's....

Yep, I used to wear them khakis a lot with j's. That and peggin' the legs was a always back then

Not all joggers are skinny/nut huggers

Back
Top Bottom