Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Why would it matter to you? You don't have to buy the additional pairs.
just don't want it to lose like that special value when it drops 30 some times in less than a year like the breds did I loved it but once it's was in so many restocks I was like man it doesn't feel special anymore.
I guess it's different for me but I understand what you're saying, if the Doernbecher 4's restocked they wouldn't be my let me wow them kicks no more :lol: that being said, they'd still be special to me. I never had a pair of WC4s and when they did release I always missed out, so just being able to get a couple pairs and own them makes me elated.

Sorry if this question has been asked already...are the dots behind the lace tabs smooth or raised?

I guess it's different for me but I understand what you're saying, if the Doernbecher 4's restocked they wouldn't be my let me wow them kicks no more
laugh.gif
that being said, they'd still be special to me. I never had a pair of WC4s and when they did release I always missed out, so just being able to get a couple pairs and own them makes me elated.
Yeah I didn't mean to make it seem like I wanted the kicks to be limited or anything that's probably why it sounded so one sided lol

I guess it's different for me but I understand what you're saying, if the Doernbecher 4's restocked they wouldn't be my let me wow them kicks no more :lol: that being said, they'd still be special to me. I never had a pair of WC4s and when they did release I always missed out, so just being able to get a couple pairs and own them makes me elated.
Yeah I didn't mean to make it seem like I wanted the kicks to be limited or anything that's probably why it sounded so one sided lol
:lol: All good brother.

not in the jabba vegas show anymore... but i do help run a kid crew in vegas called THE PRODIGY... their performance is airing monday on ellen :D

San Diego represent! I know people in Ill Habits. They took 6th at the world finals last year.

Will try and catch Ellen.

Just got my pair in and I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed. My last pair of 4s was the Mars release back in like 2006, and I seriously can't believe these are made from the same manufacturer! Those pretty much burnt me on any retro 4 that wasn't from 1999, so taking a chance at these was risky for a jaded enthusiast such as myself. JB has been redeemed for me coming off these and the aquas and the OG 1s. Wow

Damn cause I still have 2 pairs deadstock, I feel there's no point keeping them since I have the 2016's now

got my FNL pair. its a bit furred but nothing too bad. gonna be my beater pair.

Back
Top Bottom