Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just cooked sz 13 eastbay phone order..first pair of wc4s...thanks and repped!
*Looks at SN* You got to eat today :wink:

Just don't celebrate yet, at least not until you get the shipping confirmation and see that the are in route.

same here bro..went from having 0 pairs from release date to 2 pairs at retail in a week
Glad that info was helpful. Congrats

Last edited:
Well damn, missed the FNL restock and eastbay only has 11, 13 and 13.5 left. Thanks anyway babyjs, hope too many people don't get it cancelled. Keeping em peeled
nerd.gif
 for a 10. 

anyone know how to get notified from eastbay for restocks? Missed out on fnl and eastbay today..

Last edited:
Isn't that what causes the cracking and crumbling?

I have no idea. Disregard my post, as I am an absolute idiot when it comes to sneaker preservation it seems haha

Naw bro you're not an idiot...my rule of thumb is you want the shoe/leather to "breathe" so I never keep em in ziplock bags. If I have a pair that's been inside the box for a couple months, I make sure to take it out of the box and let it sit and taste air for a couple days in room temperature away from direct sunlight, even if I dont have any plans to wear them.

Naw bro you're not an idiot...my rule of thumb is you want the shoe/leather to "breathe" so I never keep em in ziplock bags. If I have a pair that's been inside the box for a couple months, I make sure to take it out of the box and let it sit and taste air for a couple days in room temperature away from direct sunlight, even if I dont have any plans to wear them.

Hmmm, you learn something new every day. Seems like common sense, but I assumed just stocking it away is all you had to do, or seal it up. Thanks for the great tip!

Well damn, missed the FNL restock and eastbay only has 11, 13 and 13.5 left. Thanks anyway babyjs, hope too many people don't get it cancelled. Keeping em peeled :nerd:  for a 10. 

I had decided not to even try to buy these but knowing they have a 13 I'm tempted to make a phone call. I've always liked the IV's with Fire Reds/Mars being my favorite but doesn't seem we will be getting those remastered this year.

I took my Fire Reds from 06 out earlier and age is catching up. Was away during last round of retros. What to do...

Hmmm, you learn something new every day. Seems like common sense, but I assumed just stocking it away is all you had to do, or seal it up. Thanks for the great tip!

Anytime!

I had decided not to even try to buy these but knowing they have a 13 I'm tempted to make a phone call. I've always liked the IV's with Fire Reds/Mars being my favorite but doesn't seem we will be getting those remastered this year.

I took my Fire Reds from 06 out earlier and age is catching up. Was away during last round of retros. What to do...
Just be patient @nuclear90, they'll be retro'd again within two years.

Trust.

Fire Red 4's make these look like doo doo, even though these are top 10. I'm thinking about a tab swap for my 06's really hard now.

Last edited:
 ​
Yo @X-Alt....
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Where can I find the "Greatest Air Jordan, and colorway of ALL-TIME", swapped in size 12...
 ​
Worst 4's ever right here @xXSUPREMEXx, no discussion.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
And they look straight like fakes. The butchering was just ungodly, I'm glad I didn't get this pack...

Last edited:
@Mars

Ebay and kixify. 11.5's pop up all the time sitting around 300, usually in 8/10 cond. Really depends, but I doubt you'll go past 400 unless DS.

This was a topic some 150 pgs ago or so, but haven't seen much about it since. But I'm curious...u guys rocking ur WCs on a consistent basis, have you experienced any midsole paint cracking yet? Have only worn mine once so far.

Back
Top Bottom