Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

bigj, I know discussion about GM/variants/fakes is not allowed but for the sake of Legit Check comparisons would it be alright if someone can post GM/fakes/non-auhorized pairs?

Does anyone know what page fakes were posted? Id like to see them.

Ask Marz, he's the one that posted them

Not too happy with my eastbay restock pair. A couple of very light scuffs around the toe and a little creasing on one of the shoes. The other shoe is good though. Not sure if they were worn once also because of how they came laced up. Oh well will probably end up keeping them other than than that small stuff
Pics? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Not too happy with my eastbay restock pair. A couple of very light scuffs around the toe and a little creasing on one of the shoes. The other shoe is good though. Not sure if they were worn once also because of how they came laced up. Oh well will probably end up keeping them other than than that small stuff

Nike wins by flooding the market with B-gradable shoes for retail, and tests who's willing to keep them rather than return for a refund. This is why we're better off sticking to buying in-store, or paying resale so you know what you're getting is quality.

My pair from the FNL restock yesterday has shipped, was impatiently waiting for that shipping confirmation 
nthat.gif

I was real happy with my eastbay restock. I got lucky checking here for phone orders. I never thought I would like this shoe as much as a i do until i threw them on feet.

Anybody have any recommendations on how to store their extra pair(s)? or should i be good with it just in the box? I dont want them to yellow at all.

I suggest picking up some acid-free archival bags made for Life magazine. My deadstock Raging Bull DMP and Cool Grey XI's are still icy as can be thanks to this method. These bags can often be found relatively cheap on eBay. They're open-end as well, which is good because it allows shoes to breath.

Amazon product ASIN B002MUR5WC

Last edited:
Nike wins by flooding the market with B-gradable shoes for retail, and tests who's willing to keep them rather than return for a refund. This is why we're better off sticking to buying in-store, or paying resale so you know what you're getting is quality.
there's that and free returns

Wore my pair pretty much all month long and yes the rear midsole paint has started to crack all around, but not as bad as my old Fire Red Mars.

This is why my Jordans will go back into hibernation once spring arrives. If I rock them year round they'll probably be totally ruined within 2 years.
It's spring though

Wore my pair pretty much all month long and yes the rear midsole paint has started to crack all around, but not as bad as my old Fire Red Mars.

This is why my Jordans will go back into hibernation once spring arrives. If I rock them year round they'll probably be totally ruined within 2 years.

Would love some pics to see how bad. How many days per week would u say u wore them?

I cant believe they havent fixed the chipping issue with these yet. $240 and they still chip in 2 weeks?  they need to just put some lunarlon on these or something. Goodness!!!!

So what happens when you spend $400 on the Pinnacle 4's?????  Chips 4 everybody, I guess!!!

Back
Top Bottom