Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

laugh.gif

I saw this dude that worked at flight 23 on 34 street with the jumpman version.

I walked in and he was facing me. in my mind I was proud of the dude till he turned around to show me some more t shirts. once I saw the jumpman logo on the back of those 4s.I simply walked away from cat disassociation. it was like he had the mark of the beast.

In my mind i was like you work in jumpman 23 and you wearing those. this release got dudes who rock the 12 version, walking backwards or standing at a distance.

Wouldn't be caught dead in some 2012s
2012's weren't terrible. I def prefer the speckling and shade of Grey they used on it over the 16\1989 shade. 99, 2016, and even the OG with it's silly looking tongue blow it away.

Last edited:

I walked in and he was facing me. in my mind I was proud of the dude till he turned around to show me some more t shirts. once I saw the jumpman logo on the back of those 4s.I simply walked away from cat disassociation. it was like he had the mark of the beast.

In my mind i was like you work in jumpman 23 and you wearing those. this release got dudes who rock the 12 version, walking backwards or standing at a distance.
... so basically, anyone still rocking 2012's doesn't deserve any respect at all?  What does it matter what he wears?  Instead of trashing him just because he is wearing those, focus on the fact we are all fans of Jordan brand and the shoes and have a common interest within the community.  

?

Why is it sad?  The no oop rule has been in effect since as long as I can remember.

If it bothers you so much, start up your own site.
Sorry for trying to help people out. I remember a time in the sneaker game when this was the thing to do and NT was the place to do that. I don't have anything against the site or you. There was a camaraderie amongst sneaker heads. Now its Cut Throat and resell.  and to me that is sad. 

Thank you for your opinion and idea. 

Wouldn't be caught dead in some 2012s
2012's weren't terrible. I def prefer the speckling and shade of Grey they used on it over the 16\1989 shade. 99, 2016, and even the OG with it's silly looking tongue blow it away.

I originally intended to keep my 2012. Ended up copping 2 pairs of the '16, tried them on, and ended up selling the '12. If the '12 were as comfortable as the '16 I would have kept them. I dig the jumpman on the back. It's the lack of comfort that was a deal breaker for me. That dense midsole sucked a nut.

That's an incredibly funny post. The 2012s simply aren't that bad. I can't wait a few more years to where the OGs with jumpman become the next hyped thing everyone runs to. Go into the 2012 thread and it's an identical repeat of this thread. The 2012s were better than....quality....oh I tripled up.....classic....you get the point.

Still great post though!

Last edited:
So many contrarians in this thread and the bred 1s thread. Folks or here defending the 2012 pair just because others are speaking ill of them, sigh. ...

So many contrarians in this thread and the bred 1s thread. Folks or here defending the 2012 pair just because others are speaking ill of them, sigh. ...

Don't speak ill of the dead....I mean 2012 was so 4 years ago.

Guys are now walking away from people out of disrespect (aside from it being a great story that never happened)

Is the FNL mobile link done?  I just now clicked it and thought I was able to grab a 11 but desktop shows they are all sold out.  Hate staying late at work 
mean.gif

View media item 2038096

Honestly I do feel you on that, NT has given me a lot in my almost 3 years of being here and I always want to spread love and help out and etc.

It is a sad situation but remember this is the internet, everybody can't be trusted. You'll still have your abusers in a great place. Hell I think like 2 months ago it was a long time member that was always throwing oops in threads like the Flyknit and Air Max ones. Turns out he scammed another member up here out of thousands of dollars while under the preface of spreading love and giving back to the community. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this.)

I don't want anybody to get banned over something simple like wanting to help out, which is why I try to say something. But just in case I'm wrong in what I'm saying, at least just put that offer in your sig or the Buy/ Sell forum as you might get better luck that way :wink:  

The "Tech Grey" throws me off so I don't even make it to the jumpman

Back
Top Bottom