NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

They just better be the real fire red 4s. No leather/suede or other knock off crap that fades when you wear red and it rains and presents a unique design only to you.

But for real, where are the pics. Black and Blue 13s and Anniversary 11s are scheduled for after these and we saw those weeks ago.
Lol this is super on point. No one wants fading color Og's.

Thoughts on shape?

Look about the same to me

Kaws a little higher in the rear. We still don't know if the Kaws are fakes. They have the bump in the rear.. Rectangular lace holes.. Stitching on every edge of the triangle lace holders. I dyed them black. Cool with me, 1 of 1 lol. They feel just as comfortable as my other 4s and the suede is longer then the fakes I've seen. If they're fakes they're really good fakes I know that. Any idea if they're legit?

I didn't stuff the toes in either pair. They've both been worn about 5 times.

I do really like those Kaws. Super sick custom. If you have more pics of the back tab and then crowns on the lace wings up to I could see if they're real. I love kaws and almost got burnt on some reps of them.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

20200828_110943.jpg

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

wtfisthat05.gif

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Please BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 , PLEASE tell me that is NOT an upcoming release. Every ****ing thing is ****ed up, on those!!! The height, shape, toes, and the overall build. Especially, the wing placement!!! It's SO far away, that the wing itself is lightway bending. Them ***** look like knitted, typhoon class submarines!!! I've seen actual fakes from the early 2000's, that looked better than ****. I'm sorry NikeTalk, but that **** is worse than garbage!!! If this is what they call "Fixing the shape", then everyone who was involved in that decision needs to their ***** whooped, and they need to be fired. This is a trillion times worse, then what we've be getting.

I swear I'm

thisclose01.gif

to saying **** this model, for good. It's clear that NO one gives two ***** to fix it. Not even a little bit. They've fixed the Air Jordan 1, 3, and 11, so any excuse is complete BS!!! I DON'T wanna hear any defending of it! In fact, if I was a mod I'd ban anyone who'd try to at this point.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:
Thanks.

Hopefully they can get the shape right with the fire reds. I'll probably pick up a pair if they truly do them right. And use a softer midsole like the ogs too

Last edited:

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

wtfisthat05.gif

Please BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 , PLEASE tell me that is NOT an upcoming release. Every ****ing thing is ****ed up, on those!!! The height, shape, toes, and the overall build. Especially, the wing placement!!! It's SO far away, that the wing itself is lightway bending. Them ***** look like knitted, typhoon class submarines!!! I've seen actual fakes from the early 2000's, that looked better than ****. I'm sorry NikeTalk, but that **** is worse than garbage!!! If this is what they call "Fixing the shape", then everyone who was involved in that decision needs to their ***** whooped, and they need to be fired. This is a trillion times worse, then what we've be getting.

I swear I'm

thisclose01.gif

to saying **** this model, for good. It's clear that NO one gives two ***** to fix it. Not even a little bit. They've fixed the Air Jordan 1, 3, and 11, so any excuse is complete BS!!! I DON'T wanna hear any defending of it! In fact, if I was a mod I'd ban anyone who'd try to at this point.

Bro your my spirit animal! I *** hate these pos shapes. They look like those nasty Black cat 4 og shape with rotated mesh right? Like these look like a low cut Kobe V. I think the female Off White jordan 4 was On the way to getting the shape right on the ankle collar but still off. I swear we're on the same page with the 4s its dope to know someone else is ready to throw hands with the designers at JB over this shoe!

wtfisthat05.gif

I swear I'm

thisclose01.gif

michael-jordan-new-meme.jpg

wtfisthat05.gif

I swear I'm

thisclose01.gif

I love your passion. That’s how I feel about Nike Air being absent on the models that originally had it. I’m with you bro I will co-sign all of what you said in this thread.

Like, Ive said before... Ive passed on WC4s and BC4s cause theyre not right. Wont hesitate to pass on these, if they arent. Like Marz said theyve fixed the 1, 3, 11 etc, no reason for them to not fix these.
This how I am with Nike Air. I will not cop without it. Not for myself anyway, I did for my daughter because she’s her own person and I’m not gonna tell her what to like but yeah. My son is on the same page with me on the NA he loves the logo just like me lol

But again I’m with you guys on wanting the correct shape. I’m already picky enough if I made that another absolute requirement I would find myself not copping anything ever hardly lol

We already know they will give us NA. Please baby Jesus give us the correct shape. I know it won’t happen but at least a noticeable improvement over the WC4 then?

What was wrong with the Nike Air on them?
The “Air” is centered off the Nike swoosh rather than the word “Nike” so it appears to be offset to the right a bit.
The truth is, both are actually correct Nike logos and the offset looking one has been used on other shoes. I think they were trying to maximize the size of the logo and this one fit the best due to the shape of the tab.

Like, Ive said before... Ive passed on WC4s and BC4s cause theyre not right. Wont hesitate to pass on these, if they arent. Like Marz said theyve fixed the 1, 3, 11 etc, no reason for them to not fix these.

same here. easy pass on those WC4s BC4s lately and FVCKN disappointed when i bought 2 pairs of mars way back mid 2000s (and gave it away hahaha). i just missed my 99s shape & quality of the uppers : (

09062007065 copy.jpg

While we're on the subject of TV & film, I'm SUPER surprised no one mentioned this classic Tales From The Crypt episode. It's titled "Fitting Punishment". I didn't see this EP in 1990, during it's original run. I was way too young at time. However, I did see it when FOX started to run the series in syndication, in the mid 90's. When I was in my single digits. OG heads, most definitely remember ALL of this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

**** scared the hell outta as a kid. Nowadays though, it's become my all-time favorite episode. A classic revenge story. There's uploads of the Full EP on YouTube, but I choose these because it's the best quality. For ALL of the youngstas in this thread, who have NO idea what the **** I'm talkin' about, go to the 1:35 mark in the first video.

To this day, I'm still surprised that this colorway NEVER got the nickname, of the "Fitting Punishment" 4's. Now I'm not one for nicknames, but if these ever got one, that would be it. On second thought, **** all that "Fire Red 4's is ALL they need to EVER be called.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SERIOUSLY THOUGH...

Back
Top Bottom