Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I think I'm gonna go back and get every 3 with this shape since 2020. I have most of them only need like 6-7 more.

They're gonna change the shape eventually and there's no way it gets better. :lol:

I think I'm gonna go back and get every 3 with this shape since 2020. I have most of them only need like 6-7 more.

They're gonna change the shape eventually and there's no way it gets better. :lol:
Shape is very important to me.

Without it…you have nothing.

64B8DC82-4300-4645-B37E-D05C83BD7D3B.gif

So I copped early off of Flight Club. These are shipping from Hong Kong. Should that be a red flag or am I all good? I’ve had a streak of **** luck and getting fugazis instead of authentics on a grail sneaker of mine would be par for the course sadly.

So I copped early off of Flight Club. These are shipping from Hong Kong. Should that be a red flag or am I all good? I’ve had a streak of **** luck and getting fugazis instead of authentics on a grail sneaker of mine would be par for the course sadly.
If they look the same does it matter.

Where a good place to grab these online when they release? Finishline, Footlocker, NDC still? I don't get sneakers often anymore but I make an exception for certain 1s and 3s.

Keeping 1 pair of Katrina’s, because they to me were the red alternate c version of MJ wizard 3 pe.

Fire red 3 need like 3 or 4 pairs

My whole thing is why don't ya'll wait til the shoe drops? If prices are low before they drop then they'll for sure be lower a week after the official release when everyone gets a pair.
All my local stores that “backdoor” every release are all doing raffles for this release.
The stock has been compromised in my area.

Haven’t won a GR raffle in my area ever..

Last edited:
These are as classic as a shoe gets , I still can’t figure how people are on the fence about these , these are a MUST cop and at least two pairs !!

Difficult to justify spending 200+ on something I may or may not wear anytime soon. They're cool but they don't move the needle for me.

All my local stores that “backdoor” every release are all doing raffles for this release.
The stock has been compromised in my area.

Haven’t won a GR raffle in my area ever..

Thats fair but if prices that are this low before the official release they're surely gonna be lower a week or two after pairs ship out. Its usually a good sign if you can get a release for pretty much retail + tax + ship w/ processing fees. These are OG's and amazing but they're gonna brick on resell for awhile. Like the Fire Red 4s & Fire Red 5's. OG colorways aren't the wave rn for this young man's game.

Back
Top Bottom