Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I cant even log into my FTL account. Had a **** ton of points too. Im just not gonna but anything from them again.

You should. Nothing like getting them in hand on release day. I’ll have one pair in hand on release day and the others I will snatch online. People on top of it should be able to get them.
Yeah, but if I hit online tomorrow, I don't need to bother. I'm not trying to have three-plus pairs of these, for once LOL. I might be good with just one pair.
Going early is not an option anymore. You gotta go in the evening and catch forfeited raffles.
Neither Shoe Palace nor Finishline appear to be doing raffles/draws for these, and there is one of each directly across from each other in my local mall. If they are doing raffles, someone please point me in the right direction because I see no such thing on the apps/websites for those two stores.

Pretty sure resale will be retail+tax+shipping anyways. I’ll offer up any extra 11s I get if I hit multiple raffles but it will prob cost the same as buying from StockX or Goat.

Did they make any retro 3 gear for these like sweatshirts? JB used 2 drop OG looking merch sometimes with releases . Vault stuff

Back
Top Bottom