Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Someone cut their pair open and see...

Then I'd only have nine and a half pairs left.

1663183755020.gif

Last edited:
Generally curious why you hate the man so much. Do tell. :lol:

And what did he forget on the OG 2's?
Well, I don’t really want to air it out but just know this…if he needed a drink of water from me to stay alive I wouldn’t give it to him.

Someone posted his 💩 in the 2 thread. He mentions it in there what he forgot. Such a huge 2 fan and he forgot. He thinks he’s some kind of Jordan expert. There are more worthy guys out there. And I’m not jealous of him, I really couldn’t care less. I don’t need clout or need my ego fed over Air Jordans. This has been a passion of mine since 1985 but I don’t look for what some of these guys do for followers. If I did, I’d create a channel or be all over social media, which I’m not.

Well, I don’t really want to air it out but just know this…if he needed a drink of water from me to stay alive I wouldn’t give it to him.

Someone posted his 💩 in the 2 thread. He mentions it in there what he forgot. Such a huge 2 fan and he forgot. He thinks he’s some kind of Jordan expert. There are more worthy guys out there. And I’m not jealous of him, I really couldn’t care less. I don’t need clout or need my ego fed over Air Jordans. This has been a passion of mine since 1985 but I don’t look for what some of these guys do for followers. If I did, I’d create a channel or be all over social media, which I’m not.
Okay alright spoon. So hows you’re day been so far?😂😂

Well then. :lol:

Appreciate the follow up.

I know rainking rainking would. White Cement’s give him that woody in the morning.

The actual best thing about that WC release is going to be the fact one of us is going to turn out to be wrong LOL. If they come out all stupidly ruined, you're gonna be saying, see fool, I told you to stock up on FRs. And if they come out well, I'm going to be saying, see, I only needed one FR when I'm now gonna buy three pairs of these WCs! :rofl:

The actual best thing about that WC release is going to be the fact one of us is going to turn out to be wrong LOL. If they come out all stupidly ruined, you're gonna be saying, see fool, I told you to stock up on FRs. And if they come out well, I'm going to be saying, see, I only needed one FR when I'm now gonna buy three pairs of these WCs! :rofl:
That is right, one of us will be wrong. I will be totally honest if I messed up. I really hope they turn out awesomely. I just don’t have too much faith in Jordan Brand because I’ve seen their movies one too many times. :lol:

Those are Cardinals... but Im sure they are the same.
no he didnt cut the cardinals he cut an older pair cuz he didnt want to cut the cardinals.

im sure someone will cut these open eventually. nike probably just used cement hard phylon on these or didnt put that fuzzy soft stuff underneath the insole. would be insane if they didnt put that little air sole in there

If the money sizes are gone almost instantly during the restocks, then I guess that means resellers are botting.

...thought maybe that wouldn't happen after so many Ws on release day.
Lol that means the money sizes actually sold well on release day and there isn’t much of those sizes to restock. Hence why they’re called the money sizes to begin. This release is a waste of time for resellers. They’re still sitting on shelves in store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom