Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Is it me or has jb been charging us more but upped the quality? Who’s working at jb these days

The pair I ordered very late Wed night from the deadstock.ca link posted by M martin2scla shipped via FedEx all the way from Winnipeg (more than 2,000 miles away), and my tracking says it’s already arrived here in L.A.
Delivery scheduled for Monday and there’s still people waiting on release-day SNKRS pairs to ship/arrive :smh:

Ugh, SNKRS pair came in and QC is really bad on my pair. If anyone knows spots in LA with stock, let me know, I need to grab a pair in person and send these back. Super bummed out.

The pair I ordered very late Wed night from the deadstock.ca link posted by M martin2scla shipped via FedEx all the way from Winnipeg (more than 2,000 miles away), and my tracking says it’s already arrived here in L.A.
Delivery scheduled for Monday and there’s still people waiting on release-day SNKRS pairs to ship/arrive :smh:

Curious what it came out to considering the dollar is strong right now.

Curious what it came out to considering the dollar is strong right now.
$216 including shipping. No tax charged. $14 cheaper than retail + CA tax, so actually it’s a discounted pair! Will never beat that again on these. I had been wavering on even trying for another second pair after I returned my local second pair to Champs Monday because the uppers were entirely smooth with zero tumble. But for less than retail it was a no-brainer.

$216 including shipping. No tax charged. $14 cheaper than retail + CA tax, so actually it’s a discounted pair! Will never beat that again on these. I had been wavering on even trying for another second pair after I returned my local second pair to Champs Monday because the uppers were entirely smooth with zero tumble. But for less than retail it was a no-brainer.
Just received my livestock pair. Was great all tumble all panels

Good looking out. Just ordered a pair.

Great stuff, fellas! I’m crossing my fingers my pair is solid. If not, it won’t be difficult to unload and recoup the expense.

I’m praying I can at least mix & match a decent pair, although both left & right sneaker from Nike were both pretty poor. I have faith that Canada will hold me down, eh?!

I’m praying I can at least mix & match a decent pair, although both left & right sneaker from Nike were both pretty poor. I have faith that Canada will hold me down, eh?!
LOL Yeah dude, as usual it’s all just a random crapshoot. My first pair from in-store pickup at FTL is great. Then I got that second pair from Champs with literally ZERO wrinkles to the leather. Worst part was, everything else on that pair was perfect, from shape to EP height. But they looked so wrong being covered in perfectly smooth leather.

LOL Yeah dude, as usual it’s all just a random crapshoot. My first pair from in-store pickup at FTL is great. Then I got that second pair from Champs with literally ZERO wrinkles to the leather. Worst part was, everything else on that pair was perfect, from shape to EP height. But they looked so wrong being covered in perfectly smooth leather.
Bizarre how inconsistent each pair is. I think Seango complained about the same thing. Lots of folks pickin up multiples just to vet pairs lol

Bizarre how inconsistent each pair is. I think Seango complained about the same thing. Lots of folks pickin up multiples just to vet pairs lol
Agree. It’s bizarre when you consider modern manufacturing tech, but it’s the same on every retro release. I’ve actually had reasonable luck the last few years on most shoes, but I’ve also had a few instances of having to buy multiples of one shoe to get one reasonably good pair. From Air Trainer 1s to the Flight Lite 2s to Huarache runners to obviously Jordans … it’s wild, man :rofl:

The bonus here is that it’s coming from Winnipeg. Consider yourself blessed that you got a pair of shoes that happened to be located in the same city as yours truly. What an honor that must be for you. Lol

Nike Air on the left is really slanted especially in person, I'd rather have it like this than with huge elephant print on the toe. These will definitely go down as one of the best retros done by JB.
43151A3A-B796-43A8-B727-7C1FFF07E596.jpeg
26DC113C-0D28-4ED8-BEB9-0EB4D00F26F3.jpeg

Just because you’re bragging your pair is going to be jacked up. :lol:

Just kidding, son. 😎

Back
Top Bottom