Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

You know what. They did a decent job with this retro but Jordan is def still lazy as ****. Leather quality is all over the place between left and right shoes, Nike airs on the back crooked and I forgot how good they can do the elephant print until I checked my pair of unites.

09865230-796F-498E-90BA-B33808125D31.jpeg

They can put it all together if they wanted to. They def choose not to.
Yea man leather is all over the place. Some goat heavy pu coats, and other you can actually see somewhat of a grain. Calling it a grain is a stretch lol

I had gotten a pair from ftl from my daughter on rd that was cool, but not perfect. The RIGHT shoe had sloppy, crooked toe box EP and I wasn't too happy. My snkrs pair came today and it's the opposite: LEFT shoe has super big toe box EP. 🤦🏾‍♂️ After seeing some of yalls perfect pairs, I just couldn't take it. I mixed and matched and keeping the pair with decent (not perfect) toe box EP and the other is going back to snkrs (idgaf). I rather have only one decent pair than 2 pairs I'm unhappy with. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Is it just me or do these run big? Trying these on, my tts has a good thumb of space maybe a bit more.
I don’t know about these, but the Desert Elephants I got are way longer than I expected. There’s at least a full inch of room between my big toe and the end of the shoe.

I’m concerned about heel slippage as they start to break in.

…lot more space at the end of the shoe than the Georgetowns and Racer Blues I had.

They will let you leave it at any ups store or access point for a fee

Lately Nike doesn't allow redirecting to an access point, and I have a paid UPS account. Same with FedEx. They're inconsistent, but I've had bad luck and the carriers say Nike placed the restrictions and to call them. Possibly a fraud detergent.

Lately Nike doesn't allow redirecting to an access point, and I have a paid UPS account. Same with FedEx. They're inconsistent, but I've had bad luck and the carriers say Nike placed the restrictions and to call them. Possibly a fraud detergent.
I have had that same issue with ebay and fedex before
those shipper restrictions are a pain

I had gotten a pair from ftl from my daughter on rd that was cool, but not perfect. The RIGHT shoe had sloppy, crooked toe box EP and I wasn't too happy. My snkrs pair came today and it's the opposite: LEFT shoe has super big toe box EP. 🤦🏾‍♂️ After seeing some of yalls perfect pairs, I just couldn't take it. I mixed and matched and keeping the pair with decent (not perfect) toe box EP and the other is going back to snkrs (idgaf). I rather have only one decent pair than 2 pairs I'm unhappy with. 🤷🏾‍♂️
This is exactly what you should do. That second, imperfect pair is gonna bug you so send it back.

I tried to mix and match with a second pair from Hibbett but they canceled my order.

I feel like if they put out a retro with that exact toe, people would lose their $#^% talking about how bulbous and not-slanted-enough it is :lol:

It's funny you say that. I feel like I've caught hell for saying that's what the OG 6's toebox looked like. Not this weird flattened nonsense that people suddenly seem to want on the 6 and 7. :lol:

I don’t know about these, but the Desert Elephants I got are way longer than I expected. There’s at least a full inch of room between my big toe and the end of the shoe.

I’m concerned about heel slippage as they start to break in.

…lot more space at the end of the shoe than the Georgetowns and Racer Blues I had.
I've been going a half size down in 3's and 4's for the past 10 years.

It's funny you say that. I feel like I've caught hell for saying that's what the OG 6's toebox looked like. Not this weird flattened nonsense that people suddenly seem to want on the 6 and 7. :lol:
Yeah, the main shoes I have taken issue with the toes on are mostly 1–5, and I don’t even wear 1s so I don’t care much on that one LOL
They’ve also done the 13s dirty. Rest are mostly fine to me, especially after they mostly fixed the 11s. IEs could be better, though.

Kinda curious now. When you guys talk about a higher elephant print vs. lower elephant print, are you guys talking about the height of the layer on the toebox? Does anyone have a picture of a high one vs low/lower one?

Back
Top Bottom