Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Man, this release snuck up on me. Can't wait to get these in hand.

Definitely a double up shoe, but way too much other heat coming out later in the year. 2016 has been crazy for sneakers.

any online sites selling these early ? usually see them on eBay by now . want to get my hands on a pair of my boys for my oldest sons bday . looking for preschool sizes

laugh.gif
It's funny because his name is ratface

Can I use my Foot Locker VIP rewards on these? I usually don't try and use them on retros, but i want the reward to ease the hefty taxes on these.

Can I use my Foot Locker VIP rewards on these? I usually don't try and use them on retros, but i want the reward to ease the hefty taxes on these.
nope these are label as a quickstrike bc of the "nike air" on the bck!!! (Same as maroon 6s)

These shouldn't be that hard to get, word from my local Dtlr they got more than enough,At multiple spots,don't know about every retail store everywhere but most that want a pair should be good, if you put in the work of course.View media item 2103520

I did some calling around. Every store is getting these. Even stires that don't get anything. Shiekh is doing their own online raffle system started friday. Everywhere else is doing raffles Monday and tuesday. They used to do it starting sunday which was better. It's guna be mad annoying getting off work at 5 tomorrow and driving around in traffic to do a dumb raffle. But I'll still do it.

this is probably the big back to school release of the year

nike usually makes alot of pairs for the big back to school release

My local DK (Villa operated) didn't have an 11.5 only two 11s for a raffle. I got the 11, whixh is a bummer cause I want to rock them. Do y'all think I should look for a size swap or just go find another 11.5?

My local DK (Villa operated) didn't have an 11.5 only two 11s for a raffle. I got the 11, whixh is a bummer cause I want to rock them. Do y'all think I should look for a size swap or just go find another 11.5?
I'd try for the size swap after release date if you strike out on getting the 11.5.

Last edited:
Good lord I hate to stir the pot and get people tripping...so the ogs had that same material the black infra 6s had on the back?? In that pic I can somewhat see it?? ^^^ if so...why not on the 2016s!?!?!

Good lord I hate to stir the pot and get people tripping...so the ogs had that same material the black infra 6s had on the back?? In that pic I can somewhat see it?? ^^^ if so...why not on the 2016s!?!?!
You know how JB does @blw843... 
laugh.gif
We''ll probably get it on the next retro, but the tongue won't have 3M... or somethin'... They'll probably want $300 for them too, by then.

mean.gif

You know how JB does @blw843
...  :lol: We''ll probably get it on the next retro, but the tongue won't have 3M... or somethin'... They'll probably want $300 for them too, by then.

:smh:
true that...prolly on the PE model with 23 on the side in silver...if they did the og 23 bold font....welp looks like we know which version comes next lol

Last edited:
me to cauae im lost lbs plus the maroons & cements was big GR everybody ate
being qs has nothing to do with amount shoes available... jus excludes them from being disco at ftl... not even employees get disco if its label qs... btw wc4 an maroons def were labeled as qs... tried to use vip coupon on both, got denied!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 to rock, 1 to stock.

Is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY for this release.

I'll be doin' my raffle runs tomorrow. Good luck to you all, NikeTalk.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
being qs has nothing to do with amount shoes available... jus excludes them from being disco at ftl... not even employees get disco if its label qs... btw wc4 an maroons def were labeled as qs... tried to use vip coupon on both, got denied!

WC4s wasn't label QS. I was using military discounts, VIPs, and $20 rewards on those

Last edited:
WC4s wasn't label QS. I was using military discounts, VIPs, and $20 rewards on those
my store didnt allow me too, my boy is a manager at local hoh an explained da whole "qs" thng to me... guess varies store to store... anyway hope we all can eat!!! Need jus one pair!!!

since it's not too defining a detail on the og pair I'm not that pissed. However, the leather was much more prominent on the infrareds; jb tried to recreate that look on the first retro and the black DMP pair. If the next infrared retro is all flat durabuck like these, I'll be a little pissed but, IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Back
Top Bottom