Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Anyone ever use the PayPal app in-store at footlocker??? I'm going to use either the funds in my PP account or the PP credit line I have. I'm searching online and there is two methods to use PP in store, either you give them your phone number and PIN to your account (which you have to activate yourself in account settings) or the easier way which is the app. Which shows you all stores that accept PP in-store and a barcode and PIN number pop up for that said store to use.

The only problem is that when I search in the app for all stores that accept PP, it only shows a bunch of Macy's and Autozones within a 50 mile radius. I saw a pamphlet in my local FTL advertising PP but I forgot to bring it up to the employee when filling out . I'm in a meeting and will step out for an incoming call cause it will be one of my raffle entries,and I'll ask myself but if anyone who has experience with this and can help me clarify while I wait will greatly be appreciated!!

I wonder if these will bring in $275 - $300 range on eBay (a few days after releasing during that sweet spot period)...I got calls on 2 of my 5 raffles (which i feel is too good to be true- there must be a lot out there)...definitely getting a pair to wear as always but debating whether i'd be able to sell the second pair for a small profit like i usually do.

*MAYBE* for the first few days. And I stress the MAYBE. If people in low volume areas panic, then they might pay that much on eBay. I see these probably settling around a $265 average considering how many are out there.

Ghostface? Is there a new Scream movie I don't know about?
Lmao

Ghostface and Rae are playing in Los Angeles.

Team USA is scrimmaging Team China the next day.

Weekend is lit.  Mine anyways. 

Goodluck copping everyone 
nthat.gif

*MAYBE* for the first few days. And I stress the MAYBE. If people in low volume areas panic, then they might pay that much on eBay. I see these probably settling around a $265 average considering how many are out there.
That's what i'm thinking...those first few days on eBay the low-limit area people are the ones usually buying i feel (those with no local options and who struck out/ missed online release)- gotta capitalize then for a quick $40-$50.

Lmao

Ghostface and Rae are playing in Los Angeles.

Team USA is scrimmaging Team China the next day.

Weekend is lit.  Mine anyways. 

Goodluck copping everyone  :nthat:

Ah I get it. Gonna be baking in LA on Saturday. Even hotter east of there where I'll be.

Got 2 calls for these ,im straight..and no tax even better.dont wana jinx it but so far this year every release ive done raffles for, ive been hitting on mutliple pairs.i think i finally got my raffles runs set up the right way

Got 2 calls for these ,im straight..and no tax even better.dont wana jinx it but so far this year every release ive done raffles for, ive been hitting on mutliple pairs.i think i finally got my raffles runs set up the right way
No, 

you just raffle at Honest Stores.. 
laugh.gif

She didn't break the lease agreement, but just BARELY snuck in under state law. I think state law is they have to give you 60 days notice to leave. I think she gave us 62. I rented from her for 15 years. Gee thanks. :lol:
sounds like she knew what she was doing. It'll work out better for you tho. Trust that

No, 

you just raffle at Honest Stores.. :lol:
lol well thatz always a key to it.i never raffle at dtlr ,extra shady, but i always remember to flirt with the chicks doing raffles and make sure they remember me which usually works.but when theres a dude doing it.its up in the air .luckily its mostly females

2 for 6 so far so my double up is alive now I'm hoping for this fnl call so I can use both $20 rewards .

Last edited:
Congrats to all who are getting the calls or invites from Nike Beta. I am still keeping up hope i hit at least one locally and one on snkrs...

Got my call from Shoe Palace ealier. Hyped hopefully everyone else gets to eat which im sure they will [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Still no calls for me. This is my 1st time doing the raffle thing here in Va so Idk when to accept the L and try online. I'll stop waiting tomorrow evening. Lol

Back
Top Bottom