Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Not gonna lie. Came out of retirement for these. I have 5 days off flew to Los Angeles to visit family and celebrate my birthday. Well I'm camping at a la location with the wifey eating our Denny's and having conversation. Weather is real nice. Miss it. So far it's about four people including me and wifey. Just need my wristband and off to the hotel.

Not gonna lie. Came out of retirement for these. I have 5 days off flew to Los Angeles to visit family and celebrate my birthday. Well I'm camping at a la location with the wifey eating our Denny's and having conversation. Weather is real nice. Miss it. So far it's about four people including me and wifey. Just need my wristband and off to the hotel.
what spot?

grZAZ.gif

Did anyone here win a raffle for a size 9 in the NJ area? Most people I know did not get one. Most 8.5 people I know got them

I'm done, no call, I was ready to throw these on tomorrow too :smh:

I'm done, no call, I was ready to throw these on tomorrow too
mean.gif
what size and how many raffle did you enter? town?

Dont quit G, just go up to the mall around 5 or 6 people put in multiple raffles and aren't going to pick up their pairs. Positivity will get you a pair.
Very true, I won 5 raffles, and for the flu game 12s and navy gum 11s I waited at 6. Just make sure you are first few on line and you will be fine. But the anxiety is there lol

T'was the day before the Black Met Vs drop,& all thru many suburbs and every hood, ppl were getting set ,on their grind to be sure their money was good.
The burb kids mowing lawns asking their pops and/or moms if theres any anything they can do , to be sure they got the $220 in full when the 23rd of july rolls thru.
Curb dwellers flipping product so there funds are up. Stick up kids casing the scene determining whos the next vic to get stuck.
Thigh splits from rachets , riding torwards there goal, to be sure their draped in the latest and greatest, from their head to their soles.
Employees of release sites dreading the phone, as well as the release date, dealing with longlines filled with nostalgia seekers, ratchets , resellers, grown and mini capones.
All for a shot of the current J they want. Only to repeat the same cycle ,when they prepare for the next retro thatll drop next month.

-Monopolize

Last edited:
I'd rather pay $220 now than have retail be $160 and resellers buying all the stock up and I'd be seeing them for $300 on eBay.

Alright guys I have a dilemma. I only need 1 pair. I got my call from FTL earlier today. I'm just worried about my PayPal not being able to work in-store. I don't want to cart on SNKRS and pass them up and take the risk at FTL 3 hours later. Would it be a good idea to go to footlocker sometime tomorrow and try and use my PayPal and purchase a gift card for the amount of the shoe and just use that on Saturday??

Or am I just being paranoid and over thinking things??? Lol
you better have a plan b and c in effect.  those people will tell you anything just so you don't bother them. then when you try that paypal method and it don't work they gonna be as helpful cause they got to keep the line moving

I just got the moment right now where I went wait..... I'm paying 220 for these when I have a 2007 release... I could see me using 220 on something wayyyyy more useful. So I'm opting out. But since I'm here I'll get my boy his shoe. Other than that I just can't justify myself doing this. Idk.... Moment in clarity I suppose?

Last edited:
you better have a plan b and c in effect.  those people will tell you anything just so you don't bother them. then when you try that paypal method and it don't work they gonna be as helpful cause they got to keep the line moving

I think I'll be fine. The dude who called me took his time and wasn't like "kyoubeenselectedcomesaturdaybefore6Bye" he greeted me when I picked up and asked how my day was going lmao. Told me make sure I bring the ticket and ID as usual. And answered my PayPal questions, so I don't see why it won't work. Regardless imma be at the mall when they open just to make sure. All positive vibes b all positive vibes

Back
Top Bottom