Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Thanks FallenZ3ro! Yes you're right, it's a Silver Jubilee. Always nice meeting other guitarists! 
smile.gif
I understand that most people here are into rap, but I know we have some rockers here too. 
Awesome, nice to know and meet another! I used to play in metal bands in the area, and yea i'm into all of it, from trap music, to r&b, jazz, to classic rock, to prog, to death metal 
glasses.gif

Hope my luck is strong tomorrow and I have a pair of metallics as well!

I'm now 5/6 only answered the phone for 3 of them the others they left messages fnl was one of them so I'll def use my rewards and if I can score 2 from finishline it's 412 out the door for both and 2 more rewards. For the pairs I don't pick up I'll call around and let the pairs go for the cats who really want them. Seems there might be more of these than wc4s hope everyone flourishes

Last edited:
I JUST GOT MY CALL!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh

@jayfirered4 @negrotastic

Edit: my girl just told me she hit on a second sz 11 if anyone needs an oop @ Wheaton Mall FTL

Last edited by a moderator:
@MarzThaRealist You should search "Nike Gladiator 2 in 1" on eBay. There are a couple listings up there for the black/silver colorway. But not the ones from the seller in Australia. He's asking an obscene amount.

BTW these are in an athletic cut. I got a 2XL but they fit like an XL. Could be because they have a compression layer.

Yes 2/7  just got the call from DTLR Annapolis, So now just need to get the 3rd pair off SNKRS. Good luck to everybody tomorrow. And may everybody's E be tall  lol

Awesome, nice to know and meet another! I used to play in metal bands in the area, and yea i'm into all of it, from trap music, to r&b, jazz, to classic rock, to prog, to death metal 
glasses.gif

Hope my luck is strong tomorrow and I have a pair of metallics as well!
That's great! Same here, more or less. I used to play in hard rock bands and I definitely like classic rock & heavy metal too!

Good luck man, from what I understand it should be relatively easy securing at least one pair.

Wow! Well what do ya know, got a call FNL! FNL galleria at that which hype/backdoor central. I'm pleasantly surprised and will copp from there in the morning so I don't hurt my chances with them on future releases. Hopefully I can get a $20 reward coupon :pimp:.

This was first raffle I won. I hit at footlocker. If I can't get at FNL online tomorrow do all Footlocker's hold them till 6 or so or is it earlier? Only reason I want FNL is because of WC and gift cards I have.

The streak is broken :lol:

:pimp: finally! But now on top of that I just got a call from HOH galleria whom I was :nerd: for to call me all along. So now I'm torn. Do I fool with FNL, the chic who abandoned me for years and pop back up like everything is ok? Or should I go with HOH, that chic that been showing love and rockin with me for the longest? Decisions :lol:

Last edited:
This was first raffle I won. I hit at footlocker. If I can't get at FNL online tomorrow do all Footlocker's hold them till 6 or so or is it earlier? Only reason I want FNL is because of WC and gift cards I have.
I just got a call from FTL five minutes after getting a call from FNL!

FTL told me between 10-6, FNL was 10-12.

Back
Top Bottom