Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Would be highway robbery if they do.
Man, $190+ is highway robbery @dhtowng. $220+ is just straight up extortion.

laugh.gif

if you still have the box & everything i'd clean em up & try to get as close to $100 as i could for em & call it a day

i've always let my worn pairs go cheap when i get the new version as i have no use for them & helps increase buyer enthusiasm

plus, i could never make any of those cheapo *** jordans beaters (ie 2012 wc4) cause i want my beaters comfortable
The 2011's BM 5's weren't uncomfortable really, @green rhino123. They hurt the hell outta my right big toe, the last time I wore em though. Now the 2012 BC 4's, good god. They were waaay too tight, & narrow in the toe box. 2010-13 were just three years of horrendous quality, and Ashford Laurence nubuck. We should just call refer to them as the "Ashy Larry years".

roll.gif

Passed on the 2011 Bordeaux and metallics, as well as the 2012 cement 4s because i hated the specs, now finally get to have true to the og pairs that should last longer. :smokin

Not knocking the next man but I strongly dislike Supreme, you'll never catch me in any of that. Like homie said above...BM5's >>> Sup 5's

I might even wear these joints out of the store just like I did in 1990.

I FULLY intend to wear one of my pairs fresh out of the store tomorrow. The last time I did that...was the 2000 release of this shoe. I couldn't get them laced up fast enough. :lol:

The funny thing is, I've never bought this particular V on anything other than a hot day.

June 1990, got my first pair in Baltimore on a humid day where it was in the low 90s before noon. It was so hot the blacktop at Herman's Sporting Goods had little spots of bubbling tar. Seriously.

March 2000, got these for the second time (and third, and fourth, etc.) in Hayward CA on an unseasonably warm 80ish spring day. At least the parking lot wasn't melting. LOL.

July 23, 2016 will take the cake. Tomorrow. SoCal. It's estimated to be 110ish. I may very well melt before the blacktop does. :lol:

Last edited:
Yo homie what set you claim?

babyjs23 babyjs23 bro PM us your PayPal email if you need the funds
If you want to wait on a restock when its better for your budget I can dig it
I don't have much luck online, I might strike out.

Sprint LTE :lol:

Too late for raffles, too :frown:

Last edited:
Thought I was off tomorrow. Gotta work during the release.....
Damn, that's messed up @Red Mendelssohn. I see you struck out again. Were you able to ever obtain the Black/Metallic Sliver & White (Kyle Reese) Nike Vandals?
Passed on the 2011 Bordeaux and metallics, as well as the 2012 cement 4s because i hated the specs, now finally get to have true to the og pairs that should last longer.
smokin.gif
 My 2011's Bordeaux are NDS, I've never even wore them outside of the house @jaylaw15. One of the metal tips on the laces, broke off a little bit though. The 2015's blow them outta the water though, I wish I was able to get a pair of those, & the Hare 7's but I was straight busted at the time. My 2011 BM 5's I've worn like 15 times at the most, since 2011. Most of my Jordan collection is DS for the most part.
Agreed. The ankle support in the '07s felt as comfortable as wearing a cardboard sock, and was about as durable as one too. I've never actually tried on the '11s.

As much as many of us complain about JB's quality, me included, I fully expect the '16s to be a quantum leap in quality and comfort above the '07s and '11s, little Es be damned.
laugh.gif
Also, the tongue on the 2011's digged into the bottom of my leg @green rhino123... & was annoying. Hopefully, I don't have that problem with the 2016's.

Gotta break out that shell a little bit bro
I already know fam, It's just hard for me to do. I feel like I can't relate to people, honestly. Either I don't say enough, or I come on to strong to people. So I just stay quiet, in too myself @Mr S J King. And don't get me started with the younger generation. I feel like I have nothin' in common with them. It's all Drake, Future, Kendrick, Kanye & Trap BS with them. & I don't mess with none of those overrated clowns.

I'm 90% Old-School Hip-Hop & R&B, Jazz, Rock & Soul right here G. Even some of the other artist out here, on the real hip-hop ish out here.... I'm just not feelin'. I mean I know times change, but I just cannot get jiggy with this ish anymore. I don't know, maybe I'm just gettin' older. It used to be a time when I couldn't wiat to hear new new music. I used to make beats, & wanted to be a rapper & everything.

Now I could care less. the stuff is so bad now, it has actually killed my passion to do it anymore.

Oh snap, I got a phone call from Foot Action First Colony AND I won my Shiekh raffle at Baybrook Mall.  3 raffles I have succeed so far today.

For all my Houston folk, listen up.  I ain't got enough money to buy all 3 of my "raffle won" pairs of these Jordan Vs................and I live close to Baybrook Mall here in the Southeast side of town.

So to let all my Houston folk know, I am going to let my Size 12 at Shoe Palace Galleria AND my Size 12 at Foot Action at First Colony be up for grabs. 

2 "unclaimed" size 12 pairs will be up for grabs since I will be picking up my Shiekh pair from Baybrook tomorrow.

Shoe Palace Galleria will stop holding their raffle reserved shoes at 2 PM CST, and yall know how Foot Action goes with their 6 PM CST deadline.

So to summarize:

I'm grabbing my Size 12 reserved pair at Shiekh Baybrook

I will leave 1 unclaimed Size 12 pair at Shoe Palace Houston Galleria  (Unclaimed shoes up for grabs at 2 PM)

I will leave 1 unclaimed Size 12 pair at Foot Action at First Colony Sugarland  (Unclaimed shoes up for grabs at 6 PM)

Like I said fellas, WE EATIN TOMORROW 
nthat.gif

Reminder for all my Houston folk that didn't see my previous post earlier........................Just In Case Some H-Town People Struck Out On 'Dey Raffles

Last edited:
So my girl won a reservation at FTL under her name. I have a e gift card I want to use which I had to print out and it has my name on it. You guys think there will be a problem with them excepting it tomorrow when she goes to pay?

Won on the footlocker and champs app. Pickup is by 6 PM. If I could get a pair on Nike I'll only pick up one pair

​
I already know fam, It's just hard for me to do. I feel like I can't relate to people, honestly. Either I don't say enough, or I come on to strong to people. So I just stay quiet, in too myself @Mr S J King. And don't get me started with the younger generation. I feel like I have nothin' in common with them. It's all Drake, Future, Kendrick, Kanye & Trap BS with them. & I don't mess with none of those overrated clowns.
 ​
I'm 90% Old-School Hip-Hop & R&B, Jazz, Rock & Soul right here G. Even some of the other artist out here, on the real hip-hop ish out here.... I'm just not feelin'. I mean I know times change, but I just cannot get jiggy with this ish anymore. I don't know, maybe I'm just gettin' older. It used to be a time when I couldn't wiat to hear new new music. I used to make beats, & wanted to be a rapper & everything.
 ​
Now I could care less. the stuff is so bad now, it has actually killed my passion to do it anymore.
I can relate, you know 2Pac is my go to. I do the quiet yet can talk thing. I'm also a gentlemen so I don't have any problem treating a female right. 

So my girl won a reservation at FTL under her name. I have a e gift card I want to use which I had to print out and it has my name on it. You guys think there will be a problem with them excepting it tomorrow when she goes to pay?
All she needs to do is show her id and ticket. You can pay.

Also, the tongue on the 2011's digged into the bottom of my leg @green rhino123
... & was annoying. Hopefully, I don't have that problem with the 2016's.

It was that damn Air Jordan tag that killed me on the '07s. I usually wear quarter socks and the edges of that SOB dug into my ankle skin to no end. No matter which pair of '07s I wore, they were all like that.

Reminder for all my Houston folk that didn't see my previous post earlier........................Just In Case Some H-Town People Struck Out On 'Dey Raffles

Thanks bro [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. I think everybody should be good. Glad to say these are everywhere. Footlocker reps will be begging people to buy tommorow. I love it :pimp:.

Last edited:
Sup NT fam.. First time post here. Super Excited for these. Went 2/2 on raffles luckily. However I'm only picking one pair up. So, for all the folks near San Francisco, I won a pair off sheikhs. It's a size 12. If anyone is interested in the exact location of the store, feel free to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom