Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

That fit is actually right up my alley. A little red-heavy but I could work with it.

Wish they had Retroed that shirt in red in 2013. I think they only did it in white and black Grape styles and white and black Bred styles. The 2013 shorts weren't the same as in the pic.
My boy had that poster big as hell in his apt back in the days!

Always thought it was tite

Fams..i went thru the last couple pages again and we are about halfway i think.... to get our boy his pear...anyone working on a link or someway to get babyjs23 a pear for all he does for us? I'll bump up to $15.

my grails are black cement iv's

copped the maroons. they are nice but bleed on the inside collar too easily

I should have thought that comment out. Any IV is an all time favorite for me. Funny thing is, the WCs were the last IV I ever discovered back in '89. Hella people had the Fire Reds and Militaries, and I'd seen a few black/cements, but for a while I never knew the WCs existed. Then I saw them on a classmate who got them late in the season for half off. Mind? Blown.

I should have thought that comment out. Any IV is an all time favorite for me. Funny thing is, the WCs were the last IV I ever discovered back in '89. Hella people had the Fire Reds and Militaries, and I'd seen a few black/cements, but for a while I never knew the WCs existed. Then I saw them on a classmate who got them late in the season for half off. Mind? Blown.
I will never forget how hard I had to try to finally persuade my parents to buy me the Black/Cements IVs back in 89... I wore them every single day, until they were literally falling to pieces... 
laugh.gif
They were insanely expensive here in Greece, but they were sublime and are still my Holy Grails to this very day.

After striking out at my local FTL I got an e-mail from sheiks that I won a pair!!! I went to the mall today after work to pick up a cell phone case and decided to stroll by shieks to see if they would just let me buy my pair tonight since I work around the time they open. He told me he couldn't sell it but he let me see and try on my pair. and wow....... they are so dope!!!!!!!
View media item 2109538View media item 2109540View media item 2109541They open @ 10am and I work @ 10:30 so I'll be at the door when they open and rock them @ work tomo. Question from a Jordan sneaker noob, how do you properly lace these with the lace locks? And what do I use to properly clean the nubuck material? Thanks and repps in advance!!

The new app raffle system in Florida worked out to my favor. Hit on all 3 apps (Champs, FL, & FA). I doubt it's gonna be this easy for other releases once people catch on to how it works.

you gonna review these trethousandgt? and compare to the previous ones

The new app raffle system in Florida worked out to my favor. Hit on all 3 apps (Champs, FL, & FA). I doubt it's gonna be this easy for other releases once people catch on to how it works.

I agree boss Im in Miramar and I came up 7 pairs man nuts I kept two and cancelled/ denied the other 5. I think once people catch on it may be different. I think it will be a lot to go around after 6pm.

Back
Top Bottom