Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

hoping SNKRS comes thru and im hittin up the chat rep asap and gonna try to get them to apply this 20% off
Doubt they'll apply it manually for you.   If they hit desktop you can obviously apply and use the 20% off, but NIKE already stated if you purchase via SNKRS you can't apply any discount codes.   Maybe you can catch the Nike rep on a good day and they'll apply it for you, but unlikely.  Worth a try I guess

Thank You Finishline gods. Won a raffle at finishline, used my rewards.View media item 2109702Was going to another mall I won at then realized I didn't want to pay full 240 for the next pair. So I went into finishline with a story, luckily the manager was cool hooked me up. When my rewards points said used he told the cashier to hook me up again. After that I went to the other stores I won at in the mall to release my pairs. Thought about trying online but my points wouldn't have worked anyway.

Shoe looks great btw they nailed it with this one next time around a Nike air hangtag would be dopeView media item 2109704
Had to snap a 3m pic tooView media item 2109705

Last edited:

hoping SNKRS comes thru and im hittin up the chat rep asap and gonna try to get them to apply this 20% off
copped SNKRS 
smokin.gif

just got em in cart on FTL .... anyone need a 12 ill post the paypal checkout link ??

SNKRS just came through. No air balls or anything. Hopefully they beefed up the servers and improved the app/checkout system rather than just a lack of demand.

Bought the oxidized 14s last week. I may return them we will see. Dont have many 14's. Prices keep going up. Dont know why I even got these when I have some DS from YEARS ago.

Back
Top Bottom