Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Reporting numerous errors on snkrs.

For anyone that thinks they are alone, you are not something is def up with snkrs. My boy is getting a cart process error for the past 25 mins

Check my orders and it says "In Progress" am I good?? Didnt get that got em pic at all

Yooo so glad I saved time and didn't do raffles. JB finally answering our prayers. Cooked in 5 minutes today! Have a great weekend everyone!

Exactly when WC3s had been around for months after release in 2011. Turns out it wasn't that they liked the shoe. It was all hype with the online only and release time the same as on the retro card.

i can't really understand you but the white/cement 3 did release in 2011 & 2013, jumpman then nike air version

:nthat:

Doesn't show up on my orders but how's up in my collection on SNKRS. Haven't gotten confirmation error either

OK does ruvilla have a limit on how many pairs you can buy? because i accidentally bought two pairs double clicking i got order confirmation already and they charged me already. should i be worried?

This happened to me before and both my order confirmations showed up in my orders but I only got 1 email confirmation. Only order that shipped was the one that I got the email from other order got cancelled even though charge went through. They just refunded.

The $220 pushing people away. 10 years ago V's were priced at $135. $150 in 2011. They bouta be $300 in a few years lol

If you couldn't cop these you didn't really want em. Woke up at 10:17 (shout out to my ***** guwop killed the city last night) got on snkrs and made the PayPal cop. Jordans are easy these days people just buy what you like. These were on my list for the yr along with flu games and wc4s. Space Jam's and I'm done

keep getting errors on SNKRS but I think I may have cooked on FTL of all places! I had to wait 15 minutes for my cart but I just checked out right now so I think I'm good. GL to everybody!

Back
Top Bottom