Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I know I'm weird but I'm Makin this **** last forever
Been wearing my 2016 WC4's daily and the nike air print on the insole is still looks new
Likewise. Nike/JB has done a phenomenal job on finding out a way to make the insole logos stay intact. Honestly, I don't see a need to put tape over it because as green rhino mentioned, the tape's adhesive may actually rip off the logo.

But what if they got swoosh hookups, are they really taking L's chargin $100 more than they paid, while someone else feels like theyre getting a "deal" $20 over retail
I doubt they all have a swoosh Acct 
tongue.gif
 and already got they pairs

alot of the listings say in-hand with In-store receipt

Last edited:
View media item 2110565
This is Funny to me! 

People taking L's on Ebay or not paying their seller fee's??? 

Wonder which it is... :lol:

But what if they got swoosh hookups, are they really taking L's chargin $100 more than they paid, while someone else feels like theyre getting a "deal" $20 over retail
People don't want to pay retail, no one's paying resale prices for a very long time since these are available everywhere. Resellers think they can sell anything nowadays, I'm glad this is happening.

Copped at 7:04AM local time, SNKRS app took 4 minutes and was seamless, card charged, order email - anyone get shipping yet from SNKRS>

damb kid!
nthat.gif

"just like the old days"

my FNL had about 5 pairs in my size & at least 3 of those were claimed within the first 30 minutes of the store opening
lol yeah it's sad to say that it was 'weird' being able to walk in and just buy what you need without any ******** or drama. This is how it SHOULD BE, ALL THE TIME! Normally I just catch these local resellers posting up on craigslist selling new releases for $10-$20 over store price which I gladly pay to not have to be bothered with any of these dumbass raffles or standing in line. But today was a whole different story for sure.

I ended up winning 4 raffles. FA and FTL called me Friday night. I picked up all the pairs and am going to have to unload 2 on ebay. I dont mind taking a L on ebay for a few bucks. I didnt want to be that person that didnt pick up their raffle, plus I got 20 dollars in rewards, so its not a big deal to me. Im just glad I was able to get at least a pair. I remember a previous manager telling me that he always picked my name because I aleays picked up my raffle wins.

View media item 2110516I know I'm weird but I'm Makin this **** last forever

I almost did that wit the first NA treatment but decided against it cause if that tape shall ever lift for any reason it's a wrap like Reynolds.....

Yeah the tape will take it right off unless you tape another piece to the underside, so the non sticky side is on contact to the logo while still being taped on if that makes sense lol

I ended up winning 4 raffles. FA and FTL called me Friday night. I picked up all the pairs and am going to have to unload 2 on ebay. I dont mind taking a L on ebay for a few bucks. I didnt want to be that person that didnt pick up their raffle, plus I got 20 dollars in rewards, so its not a big deal to me. Im just glad I was able to get at least a pair. I remember a previous manager telling me that he always picked my name because I aleays picked up my raffle wins.

I felt like that before. There was a time I didn't pick up a couple raffle wins but ended up winning from the same stores a few releases down the way.

Yeah the tape will take it right off unless you tape another piece to the underside, so the non sticky side is on contact to the logo while still being taped on if that makes sense lol

I taped under too. If it comes of it comes off. Wanted to try it out see of it works.

Just walked in the footaction in planet Hollywood in Vegas and copped my self a pair.
Only bought them because the table has been awesome to me this weekend!

Tape it's ridiculous, wait until you take the tape of and the Nike air comes off with the tape, or the rest of the misole is dirty except for the taped square at the heel when it's removed.

If the logo is so important to you, just switch out the insole

Back
Top Bottom