Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

You guys think these will sit till at least Friday on FNL? I wish I had a Nike outlet close to me.
Friday? You waiting for payday or something? :lol: if these are still available pay day Friday Ima double up. One to rock and one to stock.

Last edited:
If I rock these everyday, how long do you guys think it will take for the soles to get nice and gummy?

Personally prefer the brownish yellow over the blue.

My SNKRS order shipped. How come sometimes when I order UPS Ground their is no delivery date? I then can't send the package to the UPS Access Point to pick up.
Usually companies don't let you alter shipments after they send shipping info to UPS

FNL with their shenanigans. Free shipping on last week's drop, but none of that with these.
Am I missing the logic?

You'll probably be able to get these still around retail or cheaper 6 months from now if you bust these bad boys up you think?

Seeing these in person makes me want to get a pair...I have the 2011 version and they're fine but these with no 23 on the side and NA on the back make me want to pull the trigger...

I forget was there a version of these between 2011 and now?

These remind me of the 72-10 release: 1) Price 2) Plentiful. Only exceptions was that they weren't as hyped and were still around by Noon on RD. I do think that they will restock but I see resellers cutting their losses and just trying to get them of their hands 6 months from now if you really wanted another pair to just have on deck.

Some dude has a good post about nubuck vs durabuck.

Anyone know if these shoes will hold up in the rain?

MY PAIR FROM SNKRS STILL HASNT SHIPPED.. HOPING MY SIVAS PAIR GETS CANCELLED AND THAT MY 10.5 IS GOOD LIKE LANEYS WHICH WERE THE LAST V'S I BOUGHT

SO GOOD TO SEE THESE WERE EASILY AVAILABLE!

These run kind of small. What gets me is the ellastic that holds the tongue down of the shoe. What's some several ways you can keeep these from crumbling. I ask cause I want to wear these to heaven;-)

MY PAIR FROM SNKRS STILL HASNT SHIPPED.. HOPING MY SIVAS PAIR GETS CANCELLED AND THAT MY 10.5 IS GOOD LIKE LANEYS WHICH WERE THE LAST V'S I BOUGHT

For your sake I hope it gets cancelled.
FedEx hit me with over $90 in customs after I ordered from them.

For your sake I hope it gets cancelled.
FedEx hit me with over $90 in customs after I ordered from them.
That must have been more than 6 months ago. I think customs fees are incurred if the sale is more than $800 these days.

Back
Top Bottom