Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Just make the outsole like the 3lab5 metalic. The pics make them look blue but in person. They don't look like it, and they have barely yellowed for me.

I may be in the minority but the 23 on the side of the shoe is preferable in my opinion

Regardless these are a Must Have

I've been hearing a lot that wearing your shoes makes them wearable. Never DS your shoes for longevity. My black cat 3s and orange blaze 8s are approaching 10 years and they aren't falling apart yet.

I remember when I bought 2000 pair for only $150 + tax back in 2007. What a steal...This was when everyone wanted the non Nike Air model.

:pimp: Might try to dig up that photo.

im a size 11 on most shoes but 5s like my wolf grey's sz11 fit a little to big,
how do 5s run?
I'm also a size 11 and I felt like the wolf greys ran slightly bigger; they also felt a little wider. But that was the only case. The remainder of the 5s have been good for me. 

I mean in both those images you can't see it. The black netting I was talking about is on the tongue, under the laces. 
They're using the original 1990 shoe as model for the 2016 (which had clear netting), I believe you're looking at those other photos that were shared in the thread:

As you can see these unauthorized pairs have a blue tint while the picture from Nike (In the post I mentioned you in) has a clear tint.

They're using the original 1990 shoe as model for the 2016 (which had clear netting), I believe you're looking at those other photos that were shared in the thread:

View media item 1903968

View media item 1903970

As you can see these unauthorized pairs have a blue tint while the picture from Nike (In the post I mentioned you in) has a clear tint.

The pictures from Nike seem to have a blue tint if you ask me. That's not a clear sole

The pictures from Nike seem to have a blue tint if you ask me. That's not a clear sole

I agree with you. Soles look the same to me. Just different lighting IMO.

Its splitting hairs, cuz I agree, but I think the light box under the Nike photo is giving off the bluish tint. They definitely don't seem as blue as the UA's

As far as the #23 goes, as long as JB gives us quality materials and shape Im happy either way.
Although my 2006 Metallic's are still in great condition, so not sure whether Ill need a new pair

I'm just hoping they decide to release my white Infra 6's w/ the NA......here's to wishing sigh....
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom