Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I'm right behind you. If people keep dropping $220+ for hear NA kicks, they'll release soon enough
IFFFFFFFFFFF they decide to re-release those and the Black Infras as a NA pack.....then I'll have no other option than selling my truck because I have crap luck with raffles, cant ever get crap on release dates online and resell will be $12,000+(SARCASM maybe)
laugh.gif
 sz 14 if they release and you have an " AUTHENTIC connect"
roll.gif

Last edited:

IFFFFFFFFFFF they decide to re-release those and the Black Infras as a NA pack.....then I'll have no other option than selling my truck because I have crap luck with raffles, cant ever get crap on release dates online and resell will be $12,000+(SARCASM maybe)
laugh.gif
 sz 14 if they release and you have an " AUTHENTIC connect"
roll.gif

That would not be a good idea, they could do a GR release for each and make more money than selling them as a pack.

I'm just hoping they decide to release my white Infra 6's w/ the NA......here's to wishing sigh....:\

THIS.

I could see Nike doing a $400 pack for infras and making them limited just to stick it to all the sheep who keep saying "Jordan's aren't selling anymore" :rolleyes

People are never satisfied

woooooooow. Just got ride of my.......retros w/ the NA on the back. think ill have to get these for nostalgic purposes *shrugs*

The UA pair also has Jordan on the bottom while pics leaked from Nike have Nike on the bottom...

fair point. But nothing feels better then getting the pair of shoes you wanted in 6th grade in it's truest form. From any of the remastered/OG / whatever versions this is the one that I want most.

Yep. These are in my top 3 of all time. At $220, in for a pair no matter what. If we get Maroon 6/UNC 1/72-10 quality for these, I'm tripling up.

Yeah, don't expect these $220 prices to change. Now that people are willing to pay that price tag, we're going to see a lot more sneakers with NA

I didn't try hard enough for the cements. These will be had at retail for sure. The cements proved that no one should use the Maroon's release as an excuse to be lax on NA releases

I didn't try hard enough for the cements. These will be had at retail for sure. The cements proved that no one should use the Maroon's release as an excuse to be lax on NA releases
True, the Black and Red 12 release is going to be the same as the Cement 4 release. 

Super pumped to make these my first pair of 5s, really like all the OG colorways, this one is probably second behind the fire red grey tongues for me. Not really worried about the netting or clear sole judging from Nike's pictures, only thing that's ever bothered me about 5s are the bulbous ankle collar bumps which I think have been that way since the first retro. I prefer the sleeker look on the originals.

View media item 1921214It'd be awesome if they went back to that for this remastered pair but I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom