Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

We know how the other Nike Air releases were, stop making things harder than they're suppose to be. 

All of you saying how easy pasy releases are....those stock numbers are geographical.

Just because they were still around Monday in your area does not mean that was true everywhere.

I just moved to the northern bay area last week. San Rafael to be exact. Anybody from here think they will be an easy in-store cop?

I just moved to the northern bay area last week. San Rafael to be exact. Anybody from here think they will be an easy in-store cop?
As Ed and others have already stated: The shoe has enough hype.

No, I do not believe these will be easy to get, but i could be completely wrong.

No one here can actually answer your question correctly.

Yea it's all opinion man. People have been wrong time and time again when it comes to how hard it will be to get a shoe. Nobody knows...

So do your homework and leg work and hope things go well.

If you really want the shoe put in the work for them. Dont put a raffle in at only one store and then complain about not getting them. Im taking three people with me and buying them lunch because I know its going to take a couple hours to hit all the stores I want to go to. I need two pairs so I'm doing what I need to do to get them.

This is the 1st MJ shoe people were getting robbed and killed for

Not accurate. Not that it's a good thing, but I recall people getting shot for the IVs. Specifically right before the Militaries released in Spring '89, I remember Jordan shootings starting to get covered on the news. One kid in my gym class wore brand new Militaries to school shortly after that, and I remember the gym teacher telling him to be careful and not get shot for his shoes.

A lot more people were getting robbed by the time this dropped and for their starter jackets also

Back
Top Bottom