Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

My lady was giving me grief about wanting to buy these in a time when funds are tight (our wedding is this Friday) then today she surprises me by going to enter raffles for these.
pimp.gif

Love my girl.
Wear them to the wedding, you have to. Imagine when the photographer takes a photo with the flash.

Those footlocker employees willing to die for that 9 an hour :rofl:
I was thinking the same thing lol. I worked a lot of retail jobs and they always trained us to not interfere with criminals (for liability reasons).
No it wouldn't, the shoes are not going to mess up the photo.
If his wedding is Friday, he wouldnt have them until Saturday.

San Rafael northgate code: E15BA203EE
Anybody in the northbay know if there is a shiek in Santa Rosa?

Last edited:
I was just about to post this code up, fam.

Good looks and repped.

I also have this

First Colony Sugar Land - 23B9B792D7

@citricacidcycle
, those are the updated codes we got so far in the Houston area.

As far as Baybrook Shiekhs is concerned, Shiekh headquarters is still ******* over Baybrook's store right now..........they have yet to receive the raffle code from them.  I don't know what the **** is wrong with Shiekhs HQ in not giving a raffle code for Baybrook, but they screwing over a lot of people in the southeast side area by not giving them a raffle code by now.

Baybrook Shiekhs employees are saying that they MIGHT have to do a physical ticket raffle tomorrow IF Shiekhs HQ doesn't e-mail them a raffle code for their store...........which is an ok solution, but this is ******* ridiculous from Shiekhs end IMO.

That being said..........I have accumulated over 8-9 raffle tickets from other shoe stores in the Houston area (FTL, Champs, Shoe Palace, Foot Action, etc.) to make up for Baybrook Shiekhs being screwed over from having a raffle code.  This is "Backup Karma" if the lack of a Baybrook raffle code screws me over.

The first colony code 23b9b792d7 isn't working. Has anyone else been able to enter it?

My lady was giving me grief about wanting to buy these in a time when funds are tight (our wedding is this Friday) then today she surprises me by going to enter raffles for these.
:pimp:

Love my girl.

Congratulations man, best of luck to both & your wife in the future.

Now the wait.. Only put in a few tickets yesterday. I'm just burned out on runnin around for raffles, too many releases too close together lately. Worse case I'll wait a few days for shipping. These things lookin good tho..

Back
Top Bottom