Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I'm curious...from a sociological standpoint:

For those of you who are either bummed out or won't cop these 5s because of the lack of exclusivity, what are the reasons why?

Is it because you won't be the only one stuntin' when you're out in public, knowing that there's 10 other people within 100 feet of you rockin' the same pair?

Is it because you can no longer re-sell these bad boys for a $60-100 profit like you easily could have done back in '07?

Or is it because the only reason you buy Jordans is because you know the pair you're buying is limited and not sitting on shelves and you're one of the 50,000 people on Earth who owns it even though the shoe probably won't see the light of day (aka, it's a trophy)?

When your order was confirmed, did it say that your expected delivery date is 7/27? Mine says 7/29 but I need to receive them by Wednesday because I'm going out of town. Just curious because if you were told Wednesday, then why haven't you received a shipping confirmation email that contains tracking info yet?
Yeah they told me 7/27 expected date
 Thanks fam

Returned my double-up pair to FTL. If they hit outlets I might cop, but for now, one solid pair from FNL will suffice.

Returned my double-up pair to FTL. If they hit outlets I might cop, but for now, one solid pair from FNL will suffice.
you really think these will hit outlets? I bought two pairs as well but my second one has defects thinking about returning or exchanging but if they hit outlets I can wait and one pair is good for now. I remember only the aquas hitting outlets, have the maroons or cements hit outlets as well?

Finishline.com pulls stock from their stores. The only reason why I think they are still showing a full size run. They'll keep the sizings up until their stores dry up.

quit drooling man

:lol:

On the real, though, it's nice to see these on feet out on the streets and in the malls again. Right alongside a bunch of WC IVs. Who cares how many people have them? I'm glad so many were able to cook with relatively little effort.

That's the let me take a pic and put them right back in the box stance 
#Grizzknows

nice to see these still around on the Monday after. The FNL stock scares me 
laugh.gif

your foot looks so nice in them. As if they are still in the box. Nice. Ive seen some guy in the street wearing them and they really stretch it out with wide feet making them look very broken into already

This post makes me feel weird

My SNKRS order says expected to arrive 8/1... but no shipping email yet, fixing to cancel, so much worse than flu game rollout

Good luck. I tried cancelling and they told me they were unable to cancel but I could return the shoes after receiving them. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom