Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

BOOST doesn't equal YEEZY. I would take a pair of ULTRA BOOSTS over some 350s all day. Sure Kanye gave Adidas the hype and Kanye stans, but BOOST tech is the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my feet.

Just picked up my pair from ftl! Very satisfied!

Days before release I almost traded my blk n red og 1s for 300$ cash and a guaranteed pair of these 5s! So Glad I didn't go thro wit the deal! I woulda been kicking myself n the *** right now!!!!

I work in the Medical field. Sometimes there is blood. BUT no one makes me bleed my own blood [emoji]128517[/emoji]
VIaGpacduQfMdf_1_hd.jpg

Anyone else getting the "squeaks" with these? Looks like I may have to remove the insoles and apply some baby powder.

yoo I ordered these online and im still waiting for them to arrive.. how do they fit tts or run big?? I copped tts some1 let me know

I end up getting that delay email from Nike so I went to the city to see if I could find a sz 9.

No 9s at the Champs in Times Sq, Niketown & HoH on 34th but i did find a 9 at Flight 23.

Once i made that purchase, i called Nike to cancelled my order. Hopefully it didnt ship out so I can get my refund.

just complained to nike for the delay and got a 15% code for my next purchase better than nothing 

I had a problem with my sneaker shields not being big enough. Im a size 12 and the medium is 9.5 up to size 12. should i buy the 12.5 To 14 to help it fill the toebox? Didnt wanna waste money if they are way too big and wont work. Has anybody had this problem?

Back
Top Bottom