Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

w

What's wrong with them flooding the market ?
From the business owner point of view you run the risk of the shoes being over saturated because they are everywhere.  Supply and demand is thrown out the window if they are easily accessible, driving the price of them down.  From the consumer side nothing we can get a shoe we want with little to no hassle.

I'm waiting on mine today.... They suck?! Common Nike lol! I was actually hyped they brought them back
I really wanted a whole 100% refund for mine but I talked to 2 different reps. Neither was ******* with me on a refund without sending em back so I asked one for a discount code and the other rep offered the 15%.

Mine had hella glue stains, half-*** midsole on one shoe, one had a fat glob of glue on the upper and was bent like they got forced into the box. It also had minor creases on the toebox.

I would have them sent back but didn't feel like being bothered by that whole process, you know?

Last edited:
Got the delayed email as well and received them today ...now am worried since I bought tts

df pair came in. material is nicer than I thought. quality on point. from pics and videos thought it be the same suede from the aquas but it's a taller hair :nthat:

Got my pair in from NDC today
pimp.gif
Your E's look perfect!

just got my pair in and really happy with them narrow foot normally size 11 but sized down to 10.5 and perfect fit for me.

View media item 2114366
Since everyone has been saying that .5 up was the way to go I had to get my pair from the back of my closet and try them on for the first time. I must say my 10.5's fit PERFECT. Just like my WC4 did which was the last Jordan I bought. Nike always runs TTS for me but when it comes to LeBrons wether it's for ball or casual wear through out the years I always have to go .5 up, so that's what got me worried these last few pages of hearing the talk of .5 up.

But mind you I have narrow feet so that's probably why. But other than that I love these and I should of doubled up.

Last edited:
Since everyone has been saying that .5 up was the way to go I had to get my pair from the back of my closet and try them on for the first time. I must say my 10.5's fit PERFECT. Just like my WC4 did which was the last Jordan I bought. Nike always runs TTS for me but when it comes to LeBrons wether it's for ball or casual wear through out the years I always have to go .5 up, so that's what got me worried these last few pages of hearing the talk of .5 up.

But mind you I have narrow feet so that's probably why. But other than that I love these and I should of doubled up.
So you went TTS on these?

Just got mine in, is there some special (illegal) substance they used to make these?  I swear Charlie from Always Sunny in Philly could get high off these.

2013 grapes were hot garbage.  In fact all of those OG 5's that dropped in 2013 were garbage with that hard plastic leather.  Glad I dumped and sold them all.   Only OG 5's I'll cop going forward is if they have the N/A and better materials
Yea that leather is terrible.  Hopefully they'll retro again next year.

I was a bit concerned with how these were going tomfit
What about the wide footed folk that went TTS? Whats yall verdict?
I'm a sz 13 with wide feet so I'm a tad bit concerned. 5s are usually a little tight across my instep but don't hurt my toes. My 07 Pair are a 13.5 and were a tad too big in the toe box but were perfect across my instep.

Back
Top Bottom