Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Can't forget about the fields.

Niketalk starter pack - Jason Markk, Finishline nubuck spray, toothbrush, force fields, that plastic wrap that goes on the bottom of the sole, footlocker spray cleaner, and the penguin walk
laugh.gif
 Sounds about right.

So I was able to try on my tts 10.5 from ndc now am gonna need to return them , they fit tight ... I knew I should of bought the 11 when they had the "restock " I have a gift card with $175 wondering if ndc gonna put up more sizes

If you wear them in the rain and don't step in a lot of dirt/mud, it actually serves the same purpose as you cleaning them. Next time you wear a pair in the rain, take a look at the bottom of your shoe. It cleans them nicely. I used to be afraid of wearing kicks in the rain, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be. 
Rain is acidic. Not to mention, there are very few surfaces that wouldn't end up making shoes dirtier when combined with rain. Parking lots being one of the worst. There are much more sensible methods of cleaning shoes.
Thanks Bill Nye 
eyes.gif

Niketalk starter pack - Jason Markk, Finishline nubuck spray, toothbrush, force fields, that plastic wrap that goes on the bottom of the sole, footlocker spray cleaner, and the penguin walk
:lol: that plastic wrap that goes on the bottom of the shoe

:lol: that plastic wrap that goes on the bottom of the shoe
Ain't nothing wrong with Jason mark and a lil spray

But yo that them "sole protectors"!!!!
Lmao shout out to GamerG. Thank God I haven't seen him around

Nike Starter pack "Deluxe Kit":

All of the above PLUS 2 Silica gel packs, Large Ziploc bag, and clear window drop-front polypropylene shoe box with ventilation holes.

Peeled paint on my pair straight out of the box, so They went straight back to Footlocker. Why do We keep spending money on these crappy made products? They had another sz 12 but out of principle they can keep those also. F* Jordan and Nike..... *end rant*

View media item 2119809

Peeled paint on my pair straight out of the box, so They went straight back to Footlocker. Why do We keep spending money on these crappy made products? They had another sz 12 but out of principle they can keep those also. F* Jordan and Nike..... *end rant*

View media item 2119809

Tell me about it, I had to go through 4 pairs before finally getting a perfect one. It's annoying. That's why I can't do the ordering ****

thats always gonna be the gamble with buying online

luckily ive had like only 3 really messed up retros in my life

my chicago x, my huarache flights, and jordan vi black infrared i guess with a weird side scuff thats not noticeable from afar

Tell me about it, I had to go through 4 pairs before finally getting a perfect one. It's annoying. That's why I can't do the ordering ****
You actually have a better chance ordering on ndc footlocker and other shoe stores employees hand pick their pairs and sell **** to the public!

Last edited:
All right, ladies and fellas. This is the shirt I talked about over the weekend that, when I came across it, I immediately thought was perfect for the black Vs. For those of you who don't like to be "brand matchy matchy" from head to toe, well, this is NOT a Jordan shirt. I had to drive all over creation (or at least the eastern LA region) to find an XXL that didn't have a crooked logo. The tee is one of Nike's thin ones, but the design seems pretty good quality, and the fit is VERY athletic, so I probably could have withstood getting a 3XL for a *little* bagginess. Not that I'm that big anymore, I'm 248 now, down from 320 a year ago, but THIS shirt in an XXL probably fits like old Y2K era XLs used to. Nike going nuts with the athletic cut. Thanks Ye. :lol:

Anyway, without further ado:

View media item 2119843
With flash:

View media item 2119844
Simple, yet elegant. :nthat:

Last edited:
All right, ladies and fellas. This is the shirt I talked about over the weekend that, when I came across it, I immediately thought was perfect for the black Vs. For those of you who don't like to be "brand matchy matchy" from head to toe, well, this is NOT a Jordan shirt. I had to drive all over creation (or at least the eastern LA region) to find an XXL that didn't have a crooked logo. The tee is one of Nike's thin ones and the fit is VERY athletic, so I probably could have withstood getting a 3XL for a *little* bagginess. Not that I'm that big anymore, I'm 248 now, down from 320 a year ago, but THIS shirt in an XXL probably fits like old Y2K era XLs used to. Nike going nuts with the athletic cut. Thanks Ye. :lol:

Anyway, without further ado:

View media item 2119843
With flash:

View media item 2119844
Simple, yet elegant. :nthat:
That's a dope shirt. Where did you cop?

That's a dope shirt. Where did you cop?

I first found it at Champs, and finally bought it at a different Champs that had my size and a decently aligned logo. But I also went to various Foot Lockers and Footactions who also had it, just either not the right size or with terribly aligned logos. I went to like 8-10 different places total since Saturday.

Last edited:
and the variations of this one of course...

View media item 2119867

Those mfers are insane. This is my favorite Jordan shirt of all time. But even I wouldn't pay $130 for it. New with tags still attached? Maybe $90. That's 4.5 times what it was new. But definitely NOT $130, especially with scratching on the design. They obviously don't know the meaning of "making a reasonable deal."

People who think worn vintage Jordan stuff is ALWAYS worth a fortune effing kill me. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom