Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Those mfers are insane. This is my favorite Jordan shirt of all time. But even I wouldn't pay $130 for it. New with tags still attached? Maybe $90. That's 4.5 times what it was new. But definitely NOT $130, especially with scratching on the design. They obviously don't know the meaning of "making a reasonable deal."

People who think worn vintage Jordan stuff is ALWAYS worth a fortune effing kill me. :lol:

i like the retro version(s) just fine - this black one & the white based one...

View media item 2119932
very rare that i like the retro gear

Last edited:
i like the retro version(s) just fine - this black one & the white based one...

View media item 2119932
very rare that i like the retro gear

It's kind of funny how they brought out the OG themed stuff 3 years ago, but none of the apparel for the Retro OG black/metallics was actually OG. Except for the Hang Time shirt with the MJ graphic, that was kind of OG.

Good thing I got these when I had the chance. I was hoping they'd release the black/metallics again so I could throw these on.

Last edited:

Quote:
All right, ladies and fellas. This is the shirt I talked about over the weekend that, when I came across it, I immediately thought was perfect for the black Vs. For those of you who don't like to be "brand matchy, matchy" from head to toe, well, this is NOT a Jordan shirt. I had to drive all over creation (or at least the eastern LA region) to find an XXL that didn't have a crooked logo. The tee is one of Nike's thin ones, but the design seems pretty good quality, and the fit is VERY athletic, so I probably could have withstood getting a 3XL for a *little* bagginess. Not that I'm that big anymore, I'm 248 now, down from 320 a year ago, but THIS shirt in an XXL probably fits like old Y2K era XLs used to. Nike going nuts with the athletic cut. Thanks Ye.
laugh.gif

Anyway, without further ado:

With flash:

Simple, yet elegant.
nthat.gif
 ​
Yes @Pain!!!
Repped once again G!!!
 ​
That shirt will go perfect, with the Black Nike shorts. The ones with the compression shorts. Is this the same shirt G?
 ​
 ​
I'm thinkin' about grabbin' me one.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​

Last edited:

Quote:

Yes @Pain
!!!
Repped once again G!!!

That shirt will go perfect, with the Black Nike shorts. The ones with the compression shorts. Is this the same shirt G?

I'm thinkin' about grabbin' me one.

8)  ​

The shirt at the link is NOT the same shirt. The design on mine is reflective metallic silver and it's solid; it doesn't have any perforations.

Happy to report that the kids pair is almost as nice as the mens, but they didn't get the cement print box. Just the Black box with the gold jumpman. Kinda lame. Feels like the same durabuck though.

The 3M is way crazier on the mens pair though:

View media item 2120127

Happy to report that the kids pair is almost as nice as the mens, but they didn't get the cement print box. Just the Black box with the gold jumpman. Kinda lame. Feels like the same durabuck though.

The 3M is way crazier on the mens pair though:

View media item 2120127

I was disappointed about the preschool and GS boxes too. But then again, most elementary kids aren't going to appreciate an OG style box. Still, the splatter boxes look cooler.

But I also noticed that my daughter's size 1 preschool pair and my girl's son's size 4 GS pair do NOT seem to have the same exact new tongue as the mens pairs. The texture and reflectiveness aren't the same. They feel softer to the touch, more like some kind of soft fabric. Of course my girl's pair (mens 8 ) and all of my pairs (mens 13) have the same blinding plasticky tongues.

Last edited:
Wore mine finally today.....they actually feel really good......they do crease easily lol....and thats because i used sneaker shields

Local shops dried up. Mens sold out on SNKRS, NDC, Eastbay, Champs, Foot Locker, and Footaction. Only several various sizes available on Finish Line.

But these are sitting. And outlet bound.

Uh, yeah.

Last edited:
beautiful shoe. soft materials. feels like a hybrid between thin suede and durabuck. it can crease easily. expensive and my e is off but whatever. almost every pair is random with the e's.

Solid retro

[/URL]

Very, very nice pics @Sneekaz
!!!  :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: The BM 5's look like a fresh pair of the 2000's, in those pics. What kind of digital camera did you use G? Also, the Air Trainer SC II is one of my favorite Nike shoes of ALL-TIME. I still have the Infrared's, & Citron's from 2011 DS. The BEST Bo Jackson shoe ever IMHO. I'll rep you, when I can again G!

:nthat:  ​

sup marz

i used a d3200 with kit lens. my lens was a little unclear tho, wish i copped a better one tho. because of that i had to edit some brightness/contrast/shadow settings too.

and for 2016 BM 5s I stuffed them to the max with the tissue paper they came with and then I bend down the forefoot or toebox as much as possible without trying the pull the sole out or making creases. same thing i did with the NA 2016 cement IV's

Also I tried to pull back the heel as much as possible to make it a little more straight like 90 degrees. Not sure if it makes much difference but thats the way I like to sorta rearrange the shape of some shoes.

And also for your backdoor pair, people say the site is legit, i emailed them and they say legit. idk bro if you feel really paranoid just get a refund and use it to cop from somewhere else

Local shops dried up. Mens sold out on SNKRS, NDC, Eastbay, Champs, Foot Locker, and Footaction. Only several various sizes available on Finish Line.

Uh, yeah.

Shoepalace has a fsr

Last edited:

Uh, yeah.
Dude they are available at every single shoe store I've been to in Metro Detroit.  These are sitting for sure

I picked up that black 3M Nike Air shirt 3 or 4 months ago at Champs, don't think I've seen it anywhere else.  It does go perfect with these but it's a little too matchy matchy for me.

Back
Top Bottom