Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I've been wearing mine almost daily for the last 3 weeks, the blue tint on the sole is fading nicely. :smile:

These are initially tight because of the padding. Once the shoe conforms to your foot they become quite comfortable.

I would never rock 6's or 5's without the lacelock.  It's too essential.  
HAHA I like that logic

My gf amazed me at her sneaker system. She gots vans, j's, trainers, etc. But she wrote the name of the sneaker on a paper all individually wrapped and put in a container. Mixes it up. Picks out a random pair everyday and that's what she builds her outfit around lol. Inspired me so ima give it a try. Sounds fun.

Also, anybody swap in some oval laces in their pair? IM planning to do it just need to get some. I feel like oval laces belong on here. Imo

I would never rock 6's or 5's without the lacelock.  It's too essential.  
HAHA I like that logic

My gf amazed me at her sneaker system. She gots vans, j's, trainers, etc. But she wrote the name of the sneaker on a paper all individually wrapped and put in a container. Mixes it up. Picks out a random pair everyday and that's what she builds her outfit around lol. Inspired me so ima give it a try. Sounds fun.

Also, anybody swap in some oval laces in their pair? IM planning to do it just need to get some. I feel like oval laces belong on here. Imo
that random thing would be a good idea wit me having over 50 pairs. does seem fun

but my ocd wants them in their boxes....

Last edited:
That's not a bad idea. I've got around 40 pairs but feel I gravitate toward the same handful of pairs.

DIG IN THAT LOTTERY AND FIND YOURSELF WEARING SUEDE KICKS IN THE SNOW
sick.gif

Yea I play it safe. I break out the bad boys when it's time, and stick to my handful of daily wears otherwise. That's cool with me :lol:

i was gonna walk into a finishline with my metallics on and ask the employee if they order the shoe from the online site, but if they can offer a military discount. knowing them they will say we need the shoe physically hear so they can pull it up. Then when give them my shoe. they will proably order it but not offer military discount. smh

i remember being in highschool and having a tough time getting these boy have times changed :lol: definitely copping a 10.5 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom