Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Haha, those 6's are pretty much guaranteed to come out in one shape or form. Were there any further specifics about the Air Jordan 10 coming out? Would it be the Seattle 10's, and JB's hinting at something that the public doesn't know yet? (Overly Optimistic Sonics Fan)

a sonics 10 would at least heal the wounds of what the NBA did to them this past year :smh:

I can't remember where I read this, but some guy bascially said that every quarter century (25th year) mark, JB and Nike would try something special in regards to placing the Nike Air on the original models.

2013 25th anniv of the 3's, 88's (free throw line dunk) 

2014 25th anniv of the 4's, (my guess, "The Shot")

2015 25th anniv of the 5's, (?)

and finally

2016 25th anniv of the 6's, (probably the blk infrareds)

Last edited:
I have a strong feeling the carmines will have a midsole change like the Olympics did if they come out
I agree, if not a midsole change (most likely though) some kind of change. I think JB will keep the OG's distinguishable from the retro for the sake of the true OG JOrdan Brand collectors/devotees who have been preserving their OG Carmines, and to keep the value high on those older pairs. Not saying JB benefits directly on high resell values, but, it doesn't hurt their desired brand image. I would definitely enjoy a true to form Carmine though, like yeee

I copped 3 infrared packs, and one of each of the black and white varsity VI's...so unless these have a Nike Air on the back for nostalgic reasons, I will be definitely passing.....only VI's that I could see myself copping would be the sport blues and maroon's.
lol I passed on the infrared pack like an idiot. at the time I was just not trying to deal with yellowing
mean.gif
 I still hate it but I love 6s such a bad pass

if its not durabuck i dont care.....

and i already have white infrareds from da infrared pack..

The carmines will have a midsole change or a color hue change. Similar to the varsity red/infrared change. Subtle changes, but noticeable.

Not to derail this thread but if theres one AJ 6 OG colorway that must have the nike air treatment it should be the carmine 6!!!
tumblr_ljnpmnbD4P1qi0xeko1_500.jpg

Hoping/praying JB will bless us with em

that pic almost made me throw up. hahaha that is one beautiful shoe! if there was a retro 6 to get the NA, it would HAVE to be this... this picture got me pumped lol i mean, to be completely honest, i would be just as thrilled to get these with a jumpman on the back with the lower pricetag! these are it for me, i can only wait.

These were my favorite VI's. Soooo much better that the remade crap with maroon or whatever color they change it to.

Great news , basically were gettin the same plastic junk as in 2010. Why would anyone expect something else..eh

Great news , basically were gettin the same plastic junk as in 2010. Why would anyone expect something else..eh

I didn't pick up the pack so I can't comment on the infrareds but the White/Varsity red were actually made with good leather for todays standards

White/Infrared...yes

Nike Air...no

23rd Anniversary just refers to the same "celebrating the 23rd Anniversary" of the original release like JB has been doing with the III's, IV's and V's over the last 3 years...

JM

The correct infrared color? :nerd:

White/Infrared...yes

Nike Air...no

23rd Anniversary just refers to the same "celebrating the 23rd Anniversary" of the original release like JB has been doing with the III's, IV's and V's over the last 3 years...

JM

The correct infrared color? :nerd:

Lol some dudes worry too much, we got a confirmation of a shoe that releases in 7+ months

he said white/infrared enough said, i believe its the right color

Hopefully they do the black/infrared with the Nike Air treatment.  That would be a best case scenario considering it would be the 23rd anniversary of the shoes he won his first title in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom