Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

? there were lines for the pack + sold out instantly where i live yall must reside in wyoming or something. the pack was tough to get but the varsitys were easy as hell where i live

? there were lines for the pack + sold out instantly where i live yall must reside in wyoming or something. the pack was tough to get but the varsitys were easy as hell where i live

Lmao sold out in NY at least by me when they dropped

Live in nj, basically little ny nothing is easy to get now sneaker game wasn't like that back then I don't remember much stuff selling out like they do now

Live in nj, basically little ny nothing is easy to get now sneaker game wasn't like that back then I don't remember much stuff selling out like they do now
thats crazy man i remember calling around and every store laughed at me when i was tryna pick up a second pack, first one i had to 1/2 size up just so i could get a pair but only waited about 3-4 hours in FCFS. if true im surprised they didnt instasell out in NJ because they were a quickstrike and just the name "infrared pack" would seem like it would be an instant sell out US wide

air-jordan-6-retro-infrared-2014-white-infrared-black-011869_1.png

air-jordan-6-retro-infrared-2014-white-infrared-black-011869_2.png

air-jordan-6-retro-infrared-2014-white-infrared-black-011869_3.png

air-jordan-6-retro-infrared-2014-white-infrared-black-011869_4.png

So a pair up close today , side by side with a ds vi olympic

1.Shape is much much better than the olympic VI
2.These look awesome
3.Materials dont look that good
4.There will be PLEEEEENTY to go around so no need to pre-order before you even try for retail...

I have 2 pairs locked down for me , one will be rocked instantly walking out of the store...

Last edited:

2.These look awesome
4.There will be PLEEEEENTY to go around so no need to pre-order before you even try for retail...

I have 2 pairs locked down for me , one will be rocked instantly walking out of the store...

Do they fit the same??

What's your other cops?

Stay tuned to the pickup thread in the Sneaker Showcase forum.

:smokin

What is going on with this thread?

:lol:

So much bickering.

Anyways, just 2 more days to go.

I'm so excited!

Its a good thing I have 3 new pickups (2 today and 1 tomorrow) to keep me busy until these drop.

:wink:
Sheesh.

Seriously some of you guys seems like you get new shoes every week.

Can you get me a job wherever you are at to buy as many shoes as you do? That question is for everyone lol.

All I want is that jacket and shirt to drop from the 6 line. I might go to FNL release date still not sure.

I treated myself since I hadn't really got sneakers in a while.

But after the Infrared 23 3s that release next month, I'll probably purchase older releases since nothing else is really catching my eye, well besides the AJKO pack.

Last edited:
Price isn't really an indication of anything except the stupid lengths beasts will go to
brotha, if i can turn "trash" into $800 then i love trash!

View media item 120535
Sad but true, I recently sold a pair of Mars IV for $350. This is after the FireRed with no stupid marking released recently

Seems like they didn't use the Olympic mold on these :smokin

air-jordan-6-retro-olympic-2012-release-white-midnight-navy-vrsty-red-011598_1.png

2.These look awesome

God I hope you guys are right about the molds. I still see some boot toe-box, but hopefully the banana shape is reduced

Last edited:
View media item 120535
Sad but true, I recently sold a pair of Mars IV for $350. This is after the FireRed with no stupid marking released recently

God I hope you guys are right about the molds. I still see some boot toe-box, but hopefully the banana shape is reduced

I should have taken pictures but I thought these would be all over in here :smh:

Shape looks great from the FC pics.

Shade of infrared looks nice too (contrary to popular belief).

You'll be seeing shots of these this weekend for sure.

:smokin

Have all the HoH raffles in LA called back? Specifically Glendale, Topanga, bev center and Thousand Oaks?

The pack didn't even come out that long ago plus they hit sells racks just like most other packs JB released so all that talk about people not seeing them in person or ever having them sounds dumb. Just because it's in demand now doesn't mean it wasn't widely available when they first came out. Like most Jordan's they value goes up with age but that's not a reflection on how well they did with initial release. All you had to do was say you think the pack had better leather. FYI infrared is supposed to look pink incase you haven't been keeping track of the debates on this track. K bye

The pack hit sales racks?

What?

Where?

Like i said I'm from NJ. I'm not the only one saying they didn't sell well ether. That could be due to certain areas but everything I said was true: @CaptainSneakerhead23 is from NJ too so I want to know how the release did where he's from?

2.These look awesome

Numbers 2 and 3 seem to contradict each other.

lol @ infrared is supposed to look pink, i prefer infrared to look bright red. to each his own, im still copping these havent decided whether ima keep em so ill cop now and decide later. infrared is a thing of the past theyll never be able to match the exact color of the OGs, but yes these are the closest they have ever got so no hate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom