Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I got through RSVPing at Niketown Seattle yesterday while waiting for the Kobes. :lol: I saw RSVP go live for these and just thought, 'what thell' and attempted it for fun. 5 minutes later, I got a DM back. :lol:

Weren't even on my radar, but I have a coworker who wants them. Looks like I'll just get it for him for $15 for having to wake up early in the morning + paying for parking.

still waiting patiently for spots to begin the call back process today. Just need one out of nine tickets to hit.

In the same boat, waiting on HOH and Shiekh raffle and the shoes ain't for me lol

I went 3/4 for the raffles I entered for the Lebron ASG (thousand oaks, Glendale and Topanga) let's see if my luck continues.

In the same boat, waiting on HOH and Shiekh raffle and the shoes ain't for me lol

I went 3/4 for the raffles I entered for the Lebron ASG (thousand oaks, Glendale and Topanga) let's see if my luck continues.

They did a raffle on the LeBron's? Lol

Well I got an RSVP at Lenox, but put my name in out of habit, instead of someone else. Since I'm in Florida, no go for me.

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-release-reminder-01-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-release-reminder-02.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-release-reminder-03.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-release-reminder-04.jpg

Just won a raffle for the infrared 23s.After literally going 0-16 in the last 2 years on raffles,I won 2 in 2 days.I am 2-18 now.

Last edited:
Just won a raffle for the infrared 23s.After going literally going 0-16 in the last 2 years on raffles,I won 2 in 2 days.I am 2-18 now.

congrats, is that 2/18 tickets that you have hit on or 2/18 difference releases??? were you really 0/16 releases???

Back
Top Bottom