Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I was not wanting these due to the fact I own 2 pairs from the pack. The more pics I see is starting to change my mind. The blue tint still bugs me but the overall shape of the shoe with correct infrared shade has sealed it for me. No hard pleather please. Now lets make sure durabuck is on the black infrared version.

Haven't bought more than two pairs of J's in over five years. Might have to get these. These were my first pair of J's in 3rd grade. Got them home and pulled so hard on the tongue, that mug ripped out! Went back to Footlocker stat and they had one more in my size and hooked up the exchange :pimp:

My favorite Mikes are the VI, VII, VIII, XII, XIII in no particular order. All VI's that drop in 2014 must be copped. No if's, ands, or buts about it.

I don't care about the shape. I don't care about the blue soles. The brightness of the "infrared" is actually welcomed because it will provide some differentiation with my '09's from the infrared pack. They've only been worn like 3 times, and I'm not at all a double-up guy, but best believe, these will be copped.

As far as I'm concerned, there are only 2 whack VI's...well 1.5 actually. The Pistons VI is terrible. The other Olympic VI's are the half whack ones (no, not the navy joints...the white with the colorful midsole joints). I personally think the Lakers VI's can get rocked, even though they aren't my favorite.

Each and Every VI that drops next year must get copped. That is all.

2014 gon be a nice year
nthat.gif

I know on some pairs, the toe box will be raised and on some they will have a better slope.

Hope to score the latter of that. I hated how the Oly 6's had that boot cut toe. :x

I still don't get why people dislike the tinted blue sole?? If I remember correctly, NT has been begging for icy soles for years.

Besides, as some of you may know, that blue tint wears off after a while.

Here's an idea, wear your shoes.

I notice the toe changes from sample to sample too.

But they "early release" pair have the boot toe :x, so it is not lookin good

BLUE TINT THAT WE HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT NOT HAVING AND WANTED SINCE JORDAN BOXES WITH THE FACE ON THEM >> ALL THAT OTHER STUFF

sticking with the pack. it looks like a comparison between the varsity red and infrared 6s because that infrared pops in the 2014 version. either way im sticking with my pair unless they slap nike air on the back

Those are varsitys in those comparison pics up there. The air pocket is red black instead of white. Y'all trippin.

Why do alot of people think the varsity red is the og shade? :smh:

See guys passing on the 2014 because its not varsity reds...im like cool, more for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom