Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

They do look more pinkish than the og but i remember back in the day when i was a kid seeing a guy with these on wondering why he was wearing pink shoes so who cares.

Either way they always looked pink :lol:

Yep. Same way I remember them.. And of course the all white sneaker makes it look that much more bright.

Been looking forward to these since I saw the brighter color, that's why I passed on varsity and pack. Only about a week and a half to go.. :smokin

16lgq4n.jpg

These will be an easy cop. Most OG colorway GR jordans are. And if you strike out, grab em on the after market for close to retail. Look what happened to the fire red Vs

Because they are trash. 

The only good "toro" colorway is the V. The IVs were meh. I was hoping for all suede instead of the nubuck they gave us
lol i didnt wanna state the obvious. They are trash IMO however all the kids will have them. My younger cousin who is in high school told me the kids are saying the Toro VI is nike's make up for not releasing the red octobers 
laugh.gif

If i havent heard it all

Because they are trash. 

The only good "toro" colorway is the V. The IVs were meh. I was hoping for all suede instead of the nubuck they gave us
I hate how any jordan that's all red besides the motorboat IXs are called toros. The nickname is so lame and the only shoe that should get the nickname is the V imo

The only good all red shoes that look good to me are the raging bull 5 and the premier 1s, which is probably the most slept on release of 2013

Vs = Raging Bull IVs = Toros

As it should be as well those Infrared 23s or toros arnt that great ether.

RB Vs>>>>>Toro IVs> Toro VIs

Back
Top Bottom