Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

My freaking FNL link came through! Im so damn happy right now!!! 

I had a pair of Toro Red Infrared VIs for my homie and a pair of White Infrared VIs in my cart from 8:00 am this morning. It took everybit of 1 hr and 45 mins for the refresh to act right and let me back in my cart. When I came back from the kitchen there were my size 9.5s still sitting there in my cart like they never left! But not the red Infrareds (tough luck hommie).

I had to call NBA store to cancel my size 9s which were a half size down from what I wanted. I wasn’t feeling paying $190 for corns and bunions. 

To rookies sayin thy not infrared and Jordan F'd stuff up, well here's a vintage Nike jogger jacket from 90' and trust me when I tell you..IT CANT GET ANY CLOSER....Real deal INFRARED, I'm glad I got mine
Oh btw NO FILTER...
SICK JACKET MAN! 

the carmines have enough red on em and they look 10x better than the infrared 23s imo, although somewhat similar

True, I think instead of trying on that relaunch of the Infrared 23's Ill just wait and try for the Carmines :D

I LOVED my pair I had from the Countdown packs but sold them. :smh:

Last edited:
Designed by Jordan brand mastermind, Tinker Hatfield, and released in 1996, this sports car-inspired basketball shoe...
Oops 
laugh.gif

True, I think instead of trying on that relaunch of the Infrared 23's Ill just way and try for the Carmines
happy.gif

I LOVED my pair I had from the Countdown packs but sold them.
mean.gif
thats what im doing, dont feel like i need the infrared 23s and if i got em i would just sell em instantly.

True, I think instead of trying on that relaunch of the Infrared 23's Ill just way and try for the Carmines :D

I LOVED my pair I had from the Countdown packs but sold them. :smh:

I did the exact same thing, with Carmines, sport blues, and maybe maroons I will wait on vi's

Well these are out of the way. Now that I spent the money, I think i'm gonna pass on the Power Blue X's next weekend. Just too expensive, especially with all the other shoes i've been buying off of the bay and through facebook. These are clean though, and the color really doesn't bother me at all. Mall I went to had a very limited amount of sizes I guess. After about the first 10 people in line they were saying they had no adult sizes under 10 and a half. 
roll.gif

Glad to see pretty much fsr is still up on FNL.

:lol: at the few folks that tried to hype up this release and said it would be hard to cop.

Hop off of mobile guys I just got another pair on FNL with the smoothness

I guess im having some bday luck.

Glad to see pretty much fsr is still up on FNL.

laugh.gif
at the few folks that tried to hype up this release and said it would be hard to cop.
if i remember correctly most people said these would be easy as hell to cop... but after every release someone has to make this statement

Back
Top Bottom