Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

these are the same color as the 5labs..it sticks out more bc its placed other white leather...the black makes it a lil more dull

For the people that didn't see the comparison video

Pack vs 2014

09dd9ea0_image.jpeg

2000 infrareds vs 2014

8846c588_image.jpeg
Lol I hate to continue this "shade" talk cause it's quite silly and pointless to me but these 2014's do look pretty close to the '00 which is a grail to many. Everyone is just joining in on the "yeah these pink" talk to make themselves feel some type of way. Either buy the shoe or don't buy the shoe, or better yet with how many are available take a look at the shoes before buying.

I love these, got my pair, hope everyone that wants a pair gets one for retail or very close too if you're willing to go that route.

And like someone mentioned above, I hope its the same come November and the black infrareds drop or the "infra pink" or whatever else they are calling these and passing on them. "Hypebeasts we know about ya"
smokin.gif

Oh, I agree lol It's ultimately my decision. I just wanted to see what you guys' opinion would be.
Id say if you really love the 6s, double up. If not go with the 10s.

Last edited:
So is this the only way to combat the resale game?!?!? Drop multiple shoes back to back and make folks choose? Or are we back to the days of kicks not selling out and being able to get what you like with ease
Honestly I think with these it was a case of people jumping on the early "these are pink" bandwagon. It sort of became cool in a lot of places to hate on the color because you think it's "pink" and not OG. I think that drove away a good number of ppl that usually go with the flow and cop if they see nothing but praise. Will be funny when it's the exact same INFRARED color on the black pair but it DOESNT look pink to those same people.
mean.gif

these had higher numbers then lets say the bred release.

and a lot of people passed because theyre dont think the color is real infrared, i think in 2 years they gonna be mad.
Yep, because in a year or so that "pink" will have settled into the materials used to make the midsole.
Thus giving us the exact shade of infrared MJ won his league MVP in.

Just copped my size 12 off FNL.

:smh: :stoneface: at FNL for not being able to pay with my credit card and having to use paypal though.

Last edited:
A lot of likes and dislikes for this shoe. Can't wait to rock these once they come in.

FNL already sent me the shipping confirmation

:lol: now he lowered it to $230

Just return them or throw them in the closet for a few years

Last edited:
If there's one thing I'd say to those on the fence, these things are fire. Definitely look great in person. Went to the mall and when I saw them I had to scoop em up. That's just me though. I don't really understand the hate when it comes to the color.

Back
Top Bottom